Forums > Critique > New Pictures...

Model

Katy_T

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Hi all,

Would appreciate some feedback on my new images. If you could take the time to comment on those you like, that would be great.

Thanks,

Kate.x

Jul 25 05 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

You're a beautiful young lady with a great figure.  Your pics are a little flat though, like the photographer didn't adjust the levels before he gave them to you.

Paul

Jul 25 05 10:11 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

You can't weigh 10 pounds. Choose again.

Jul 25 05 10:59 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

At 5'6 weighing 10 lbs, you are the prettiest Ethiopian I've ever seen wink

Seriously, nice modeling style and you have great camera dexterity.

Jul 25 05 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

Posted by XtremeArtists: 
You can't weigh 10 pounds. Choose again.

I wonder though, I've been seeing more and more 10 pound models showing up than normal weights on here. It may just be a mass model conspiracy to fool us photographers into thinking their just a bit on the slim side.
-------------------------------

Katy, you need some color punch in your portfolio. It's way too bland. Nice shots though.

Jul 25 05 11:10 pm Link

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

Hi Katy,

I'm betting that weighing only 10 lbs is great help when dancing and jumping! I wish I weighed 10 lbs... Goddess knows I could lose that much ! In looking at your photos I actually quite liked the dancing ones; I thought they were quite good and captured the movement well. The one of you sitting and looking off is rather nice; its contemplative and tells a story. The photos I don't think work are the headshots. Those really are very flatly lit and do very little for you. I'd suggest getting rid of those and getting some new ones taken to replace them with. But the dance photos really show what you can do as a model and demonstrate your strengths. If you lived anywhere near me I'd for sure want to work with you. Hmmm... maybe I should move to England !

-Pat-

Jul 26 05 03:44 am Link