Forums > Critique > What do you think?

Model

Bree Slevin

Minooka, Illinois, US

Of my new pictures? Opinion's, advice, ect... 

Thank you smile

*BREE*

Jul 25 05 06:35 pm Link

Model

Bree Slevin

Minooka, Illinois, US

Bump..

Jul 26 05 07:53 am Link

Model

Bree Slevin

Minooka, Illinois, US

Bump..

Jul 26 05 07:53 am Link

Photographer

Erika Marie

Martinsburg, West Virginia, US

Burn them all.

These do absolutely nothing for you.  That's fine if you're into gothic/fetish modeling.  If that's what you wanna do, have @ it.  More power to you.  That's not gonna get you on a runway though, & neither is being 5'5" @ 21 years old when your growing has finished.  Also, it's hard to return from fetish modeling.  If you intend to do other types in the future, you'll always have those shots from before.  People will know you as a fetish model... & fetish & commercial tend to not go together.

The photos w/ Megs... she looks so uncomfortable that it ruins whatever good photo might have come from it.  The coke photo is just... not a good thing.  It looks like you have a cheap wig on in some of the pix.  I wasn't sure if your hair was teased or what was going on...

Looks like the same "VOP" did all your pix.  I think it's time to venture away from them.

Jul 26 05 10:28 am Link

Model

Bree Slevin

Minooka, Illinois, US

thank u for your honesty...

Jul 26 05 12:57 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

I might not be so harsh for maybe your future is in Goth/fetish modeling.

But you are not going to be a fashion/runway model.  As a commercial model you will have a Bumpy ride at best.   Just looking at this thread will tell you that. 

But there is much truth in what Erika wrote to you.

Jul 26 05 01:10 pm Link