Forums > General Industry > Model Excuses for Canceling

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Face facts: we're working with children, some are more mature.

Jul 28 05 12:31 pm Link

Photographer

Anthony Citrano

Venice, California, US

Posted by starberri: 
i feel so horrible!! well i was supposed to do this model workshop, but i ended up going out saturday night with this guy i  really liked and drank alot of then slept past 10ama which was when a photographer was going to pick me up i feel awful about it!!!

That's OK.  Nothing personal, but you're fired. 

Jul 28 05 01:22 pm Link

Photographer

Anthony Citrano

Venice, California, US

"I'm still sore from last time"

Jul 28 05 01:22 pm Link

Photographer

Freelancer

Kingwood, West Virginia, US

Posted by MyLeah: 
Another favorite of mine was this model from DC. She would call all the time, asking to be scheduled, yet on the day of the shoot, she would call or email and say she just got her "monthly", not a poor excuse right? Try 3 weeks in a row !! I told her on her last call to not bother contacting me any further. I was no longer interested. 

3 weeks in a row?? You should've advised her to see a doctor. lol

Jul 29 05 02:05 pm Link

Photographer

MDSPHOTO

Greensboro, Georgia, US

Since most never bother to call or e-mail, they just choose to not show up, I don't get all of their stories. Suffice it to say that I have been left sitting on location more than a few times.

* Mom Dad, Grama, Grampa, dog, cat died
* Dad in the hospital, can't come, don't call my house I don't want my mom to know I'm a model.
* Went over to a friend's house to do laundry and got too drunk to drive home
* Too much Jager last night, sorry.
* Didn't feel well yesterday, so I slept in
* My boyfriend and I got in a fight and now my make-up is ruined so I can't shoot tonight. Boyfriend gets on phone and says he is an a__hole and to give her another chance some other time

Jul 29 05 03:25 pm Link