Photographer

TrevorGordonPhotography

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Mar 05 12 09:52 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Middle Island, New York, US

Aaron Lewis Photography wrote:
I saw you in there, actually I used the name Codewize. I said hello to the room and one person responded.

Wasn't much else going on. I think there were 5 peopel or so one of them being the mod.

use your mm name........ no code names...... please........ and say hi..... we will say hi back...... when you use your mm name we will know who you are every time.......... share your mm link please and we will share ours... this way we can see who we are talking with. Mod are people. We are there just to ensure convos continue and go well. No strict rules. Just we like for people to use their mm names and share links so we all know that we have the common bond of mm. Its common courtesy. Thats all. We try to avoid creepers. Try us again another time. You dont have to enjoy us, but its worth another shot.

Mar 05 12 10:22 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Burnside ITS

Lockhart, Florida, US

errr... scare them off!

Mar 05 12 11:08 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Greg Burnside ITS wrote:
You dont have to be a Model Mayhem member to join the chat.. but we do encourage you too... hope if you are not a member that you will join us in one of the LARGEST photographer, model, MUA social outlets on the internet.

Please... join us... have fun.. bring your friends.. laugh.. enjoy.. and by all means come back...

Was it necessary to post an argumentative post JUST BECAUSE.

Mar 05 12 11:13 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Greg Burnside ITS wrote:
errr... scare them off!

we left. Youre alone. So, you did............ apparently. we had a great night except for dumb crap.

Mar 05 12 11:15 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

I LOVE HUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 05 12 11:16 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

so which one of you was calling me gay ? hahahahaha

Mar 05 12 11:18 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Burnside ITS

Lockhart, Florida, US

Karl Johnston wrote:
so which one of you was calling me gay ? hahahahaha

Guess I didnt seeings how I am still online in chat room....trying to make the room hospitable to all.. not just to who some want to be there...

Mar 05 12 11:20 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Greg Burnside ITS wrote:
Guess I didnt seeings how I am still online in chat room....

few days ago, someone was upset i wasn't paying them any attention . . didn't have the screen open hmm

It was most amusing anyway, I'm just mildly curious who "bre" was.

Mar 05 12 11:25 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Karl Johnston wrote:
few days ago, someone was upset i wasn't paying them any attention . . didn't have the screen open hmm

oh yeah! i saw that. I thought you knew who it was............. i thought it was a gal you knew and were texting with her.............. she said "you werent getting any tonight if you didnt answer your texts" i booted her bc she was being so feisty with you

Mar 05 12 11:28 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Greg Burnside ITS wrote:
Guess I didnt seeings how I am still online in chat room....trying to make the room hospitable to all.. not just to who some want to be there...

?????????? I would have stayed if you werent there... sorry.

Mar 05 12 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Gabrielle Heather wrote:
oh yeah! i saw that. I thought you knew who it was............. i thought it was a gal you knew and were texting with her.............. she said "you werent getting any tonight if you didnt answer your texts" i booted her bc she was being so feisty with you

nah that gal was the one screaming at me behind me down the stairs to take her out yikes... weird, no dunno who that was LOL

Mar 05 12 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Burnside ITS

Lockhart, Florida, US

Karl Johnston wrote:

I hope "bre" comes back and isnt offended by anyone that might have put requirements or pressure on them....

Model Mayhem chat is open to all.. if you are not a MM member.. Hope after you come into chat that you have good experience with us and would like to join us.

Mar 05 12 11:30 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Greg Burnside ITS wrote:
I hope "bre" comes back and isnt offended by anyone that might have put requirements or pressure on them....

Model Mayhem chat is open to all.. if you are not a MM member.. Hope after you come into chat that you have good experience with us and would like to join us.

she was putting pressure on karl to talk to her right then. Calling him names.  You werent there greg. MYOB. She isnt welcome back (unless karl says s)

Mar 05 12 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Greg Burnside ITS wrote:

oh i don't care, i found it funny (a tad odd since i don't know who that was but whatever). i often keep this (and mm in general) in the background while i'm multi-tasking with something else..don't always follow up with every word. or my speakers/connection cuts out. i like meeting people within the community smile

Mar 05 12 11:38 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Burnside ITS

Lockhart, Florida, US

Gabrielle Heather wrote:
she was putting pressure on karl to talk to her right then. Calling him names.  You werent there greg. MYOB. She isnt welcome back (unless karl says s)

Shut up....

Where where you all these past months almost a year, when Blue and I have been trying to keep this room alive????

Done posting on this thread about stupid people being stupid towards others... ALL welcome to the Model Mayhem chat...

Join us.. enjoy.. talk.. chat... text... come back and have more fun...

http://tinychat.com/mayhemmatters

Mar 05 12 11:39 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Greg Burnside ITS wrote:
Shut up....

Where where you all these past months almost a year, when Blue and I have been trying to keep this room alive????

Done posting on this thread about stupid people being stupid towards others... ALL welcome to the Model Mayhem chat...

Join us.. enjoy.. talk.. chat... text... come back and have more fun...

http://tinychat.com/mayhemmatters

i wasnt around..... i stayed away........ but now that im back................. so are people. Asking for mm people to be in the room isnt a big deal. Its a comfort for all of us. Its odd that you find that a problem. Its an mm chat. Why should you find an issue with that? Its a chat room on an MM FORUM. Should be FOR MM MEMBERS. We are all here for the same reason, because we belong and have that in common.

Mar 05 12 11:46 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Karl Johnston wrote:
oh i don't care, i found it funny (a tad odd since i don't know who that was but whatever). i often keep this (and mm in general) in the background while i'm multi-tasking with something else..don't always follow up with every word. or my speakers/connection cuts out. i like meeting people within the community smile

right, the not knowing is what bothered me. She was being so bossy and bitchy towards you. At first karl I thought it was funny bc I thought you knew her and thought it was a date or something, then she got a harrassing, and I was like lady chiiiiiilllllllll. I told her I thought you were in the midst of responding to her , and she was saying you dont know how to respond. I was so confused. I felt bad for you bc I knew you were busy and this girl kept getting more amped and then resigned on with "karl is gay". Soooooooooo i was like gees she has balls. I still thought it was someone you knew but i said to her to relax a bit you were busy but she was getting tudey so I said please relax he is busy and will get to you soon. She started getting fresh so I said please dont. He isnt a rude type of guy so im sure he will respond to you as soon as he can. She was so impatient so I gave her another chance but then she was snotty again so I said ok, last chance then the bootsky........ Karl, you have a secret admirer. oooooooooooooooooooooh

Mar 05 12 11:55 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

Good night to all from MM_house_cam.
Andy and Nicolettes last night here was tonight.
Sorry we didnt chat much, just had some pizza and relaxed like a family smile

Mar 05 12 11:56 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

Paolo Diavolo wrote:
Good night to all from MM_house_cam.
Andy and Nicolettes last night here was tonight.
Sorry we didnt chat much, just had some pizza and relaxed like a family smile

night xo

Mar 06 12 12:14 am Link

Model

Jaye Davis

Colchester, England, United Kingdom

Oh I miss the party! I really need to stay up all night or wake up early lol

Mar 06 12 12:28 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

hey fockers! come hang with us.......

Mar 06 12 01:16 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

question to those who frequent the chat: Do you prefer that the room be open to  mm members only? Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Mar 06 12 01:47 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Heather

no love?

Mar 06 12 06:11 pm Link

Photographer

Bubble77

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Gabrielle Heather wrote:
no love?

Oh I'll be loving' tomorrow, baby!

Mar 06 12 08:19 pm Link

Retoucher

Chaviit0

Wenatchee, Washington, US

Welllll, I think that we should let people out of MM join us, but they should tell us who they are (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)! It was creepy having that one girl just randomly there not wanting to tell us who she was! I mean, I'm always naked in there, I should at least know who is watching me!

jk about being naked =P

Mar 06 12 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Blue Ash is the new room owner. All issues, complaints, suggestions, etc should go to him from this point forward.

Mar 06 12 10:51 pm Link

Photographer

Blue Ash Film Group

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

John Jebbia wrote:
Blue Ash is the new room owner. All issues, complaints, suggestions, etc should go to him from this point forward.

Here is my profile in case you need to PM me. Now let's all have fun.

Mar 06 12 11:21 pm Link

Photographer

TrevorGordonPhotography

I missed something?

Mar 06 12 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

TrevorGordonPhotography

was there not a chat room also called mayhem shout ?

Mar 06 12 11:44 pm Link

Photographer

TrevorGordonPhotography

How many model mayhem chats are there? I am so confused whats going on? I think I have now been invited to about 5 official model mayhem chat rooms ...

Mar 07 12 12:20 am Link

Photographer

Blue Ash Film Group

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Come on in...good conversation going on right now.

Mar 07 12 12:51 am Link

Photographer

TrevorGordonPhotography

the chat is on fire tonight - looks like the split backfired .. seems more people in the chat room now since the split ..

Mar 07 12 12:51 am Link

Photographer

Cosplay Creatives

Syowa - permanent station of Japan, Sector claimed by Norway, Antarctica

Seems the fun is back on again. big_smile

Mar 08 12 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

TrevorGordonPhotography

great

Mar 08 12 07:19 pm Link

Photographer