Forums > Critique > Newbie wants some feedback

Model

Cindy Blu

New York, New York, US

Hey everyone...glad to be here!  I posted my photos recently and want some feedback.  I'm actually frustrated a bit only because I'm told I have a gorgeous face and can be model and to my credit I have landed some stuff but I never think my pictures capture what I can be...check out my stuff and let me know...Sorry I'm so wordy..lol

Jul 26 05 10:32 am Link

Photographer

Marcus J. Ranum

MORRISDALE, Pennsylvania, US

I think you look great!!

Your portfolio is good, too. The only (very minor) nitpick I'd make about it is that it's all sort of the same color - it's all warmish brown and cream tones. It's probably just me, but I think you could use a splash of color!

The people who are telling you you have a gorgeous face are NOT lying. You do.

mjr.

Jul 26 05 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Erika Marie

Martinsburg, West Virginia, US

I agree w/ Marcus about the tone of the photos.

I think you're very pretty... I'd like to see a better hair stylist doing your hair though.  I thought your hair looked awesome in the "leather two-piece" shot.  That's your strongest image.  The one in your icon is kewl looking... but as far as the rest of your images... including the one in your icon, I don't think they do you justice.

Jul 26 05 10:50 am Link

Model

Cindy Blu

New York, New York, US

That's so funny because in two piece shot I did my hair and everyone questioned it at first.  I'm trying to find more professional photographers that  ARE willing to test..Amateurs do tend to use a yellow or orange filter when shooting me...and thanks for the face compliment.

Jul 26 05 10:56 am Link

Photographer

Erika Marie

Martinsburg, West Virginia, US

Wow... well we know you have another career waiting for you if you don't wanna model anymore.  That hair style was fantastic!

Jul 26 05 11:09 am Link

Model

Cindy Blu

New York, New York, US

Hahaha..thx

Jul 26 05 11:16 am Link