Forums > Events > 'clothspin' show in philly - female models needed

Clothing Designer

VON ALEXANDRIA

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Hello ladies:

Melanie here!..For those who are interested here is more information concerning the show in which I'm participating in. This is a none paying gig, strickly for experience and connections. Model type I am requesting  should be at least 5'8" and above, size 2-4 (small 6), have a look like the photos on my site, leggy, and MUST BE AN EXPERIENCED WALKER!..7TH ON 6TH PLEASE!!

There will be many industry professionals at this show so if you're not experienced please DO NOT respond!

Below is the posting that was sent to me:

The company I work for N-Squared Productions, a marketing and event
management company, will be producing the Opening Night Party for the 12th Annual Philadelphia International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival, which is also the Official Madonna After-Party.

The fashion competition will only be taking place at the Clothespin
event on Saturday July 15th beginning at 9pm. There will be a total of about 15 designers and the winner will have their collection shown in the Daffy's window for the rest of the month.

Applicants must have a high fashion collection to show, Models will be provided, unless you prefer to use your own. Jean Madeline will provide hair and make-up for all models in the show. A fitting will be done
with everyone on Thursday July 13th at 2pm at Hamilton Hall at the
University of the Arts (320 South Broad Street) and Pure nightclub is where Clothespin will take place located at 1221 Saint James Street (Between Walnut and Locust). You will need to be at Clothespin at 6pm. Tickets are $10 at the door for any other friends and family.

Please contact the office via the email above, or by phone at (office) 215.271.2101 (cell) 303.514.8801 if you have any questions. Thank you
so much for your consideration and assistance!

Sincerely,

Sarah Shomaker
N-Squared Productions, Inc.
215.271.2101 (o)/215.271.3030 (f)
[email protected]
www.nsquaredproductions.com

LADIES PLEASE CONTACT ME AS YOU WILL BE MODELING FOR ME! I CAN BE REACHED AT 215.681.6910. My website is www.melaniecbrandon.com in which you can check out more of the collection.

MELANIE

Jul 07 06 10:18 pm Link

Model

Cat Bonner

Reading, Pennsylvania, US

I sent a direct email with pix and resume to your website contact.  I hope you can use me.  If you need to meet or fit me I will be in Phila on Friday for Chi Chi's show at Nexus Gallery.  THanks

Jul 13 06 12:45 pm Link