Forums > General Industry > My last dime...which model should I spend it on?

Photographer

Omaroo

Madison, Wisconsin, US

I'm going to be at this iMac for a while so I wanted to amuse myself.  Something different than the "would you shoot with me", blah, blah...stuff.

So, let's pretend I'm on my last dime (which is not far from the truth).  Or running quite low on my Euros, barely have two pence, just about out of yen...whichever you prefer.

I'm looking for a female model, great attitude, far from a diva, a pleasure to work with, provides great results and will leave me smiling for the experience.  Who is she?  Who is your "if you can only work with one, work with THIS one" model? 

For the sake of keeping "rates" out of the discussion, the "last dime" is going to our lunch and she's agreed to TF.  wink

Jun 14 10 09:49 pm Link

Model

E M E R S O N

Tucson, Arizona, US

This may not count for much, since I've never worked with her. But...Winnie is always such a sweet heart to everyone and she is a gorgeous model. Her port is amazing.

Jun 14 10 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

DELETED-ACCOUNT_

Los Angeles, California, US

Hmmm, I've been thinking for the last couple minutes and I can't narrow it down past 2 models:  Kelli Kickham or Deadlynightshade.  Kickham just left me smiling and in a good mood all day long as she's one of those genuinely nice people everyone should get a chance to work with.  Michelle (Deadlynightshade) is also a great person and will keep you entertained throughout the shoot.  Plus she's been very supportive of me since meeting her.  Both are great models and you can't go wrong with either one.

Jun 14 10 09:56 pm Link

Photographer

Omaroo

Madison, Wisconsin, US

That's what I like.  A good, positive thread about the nice people out there.

Jun 14 10 09:58 pm Link

Photographer

gre

Palm Springs, California, US

Betcee May...both my husband and I have worked with her, our projects were complete opposites and she pulled them both off amazingly!

Jun 14 10 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

Omaroo

Madison, Wisconsin, US

gre - Kelly Segre wrote:
Betcee May...both my husband and I have worked with her, our projects were complete opposites and she pulled them both off amazingly!

So sad that I missed working with Betcee before she hung it up.  She's from Minnesota and I was living there but never quite worked something out after she moved away.  She does fantastic work.

Jun 14 10 10:02 pm Link

Model

E M E R S O N

Tucson, Arizona, US

Tyrone Lavigne wrote:
Hmmm, I've been thinking for the last couple minutes and I can't narrow it down past 2 models:  Kelli Kickham or Deadlynightshade.  Kickham just left me smiling and in a good mood all day long as she's one of those genuinely nice people everyone should get a chance to work with.  Michelle (Deadlynightshade) is also a great person and will keep you entertained throughout the shoot.  Plus she's been very supportive of me since meeting her.  Both are great models and you can't go wrong with either one.

I love Kelli, she's also super sweet. smile

Jun 14 10 10:12 pm Link

Photographer

M W Photography

Dallas, Texas, US

There are several great ones, but the first one that came to mind is Liz Ashley.

Jun 14 10 10:19 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Top two rows of my friends list, I've worked them all.......you will be hard pressed to find better.

Jun 15 10 02:48 am Link

Photographer

Wilde One

Santa Monica, California, US

Omaroo wrote:
I'm going to be at this iMac for a while so I wanted to amuse myself.  Something different than the "would you shoot with me", blah, blah...stuff.

So, let's pretend I'm on my last dime (which is not far from the truth).  Or running quite low on my Euros, barely have two pence, just about out of yen...whichever you prefer.

I'm looking for a female model, great attitude, far from a diva, a pleasure to work with, provides great results and will leave me smiling for the experience.  Who is she?  Who is your "if you can only work with one, work with THIS one" model? 

For the sake of keeping "rates" out of the discussion, the "last dime" is going to our lunch and she's agreed to TF.  wink

How about some good food instead?

Except if you think starvation inspires.

Jun 15 10 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

Benjamen McGuire

Portland, Oregon, US

https://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090818/20/4a8b762fc7d63_m.jpg

Jun 16 10 08:23 pm Link

Model

Stacey Flaire

San Diego, California, US

Alexandria Emerson wrote:
This may not count for much, since I've never worked with her. But...Winnie is always such a sweet heart to everyone and she is a gorgeous model. Her port is amazing.

Winnie is such a sweetheart! I want to meet her outside the forums someday!

Jun 16 10 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

NewBoldPhoto

PORT MURRAY, New Jersey, US

Omaroo wrote:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/25021
This woman is one of the nicest people you could meet and a wonderful model with a killer body.

Jun 16 10 08:30 pm Link

Model

Kelsie Leigh

London, England, United Kingdom

I think either Winnie or Victoria Vertuga. They're always super nice smile

Jun 16 10 08:32 pm Link