Model

The lovely Aphrodite

SHERMAN OAKS, California, US

who can get rid of the body in the water (not my head lol) but still make it look normal? the version i did is in my portfolio but I dont know much about photoshop so im sure it could look loads better if done by someone who knows the tools. I have permission to get it edited,  and I will give all credit accordingly if I use it. You are also welcome to use it in your port smile

https://www4.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/febfc25af36483d0de7f871aa6eb975a5g.jpg

Oct 02 10 08:39 am Link

Photographer

Photon Flux Photography

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

This is EASY...just use a polarizer when you take the shot.

Polarizers are great tools and it seems like with the digital people have forgotten that.

Oct 02 10 12:19 pm Link

Model

The lovely Aphrodite

SHERMAN OAKS, California, US

Photon Flux Photography wrote:

Polarizers are great tools and it seems like with the digital people have forgotten that.

well its too late for that now haha is it easy to get rid of the body after the photos been taken?

Oct 02 10 04:43 pm Link

Retoucher

Rob Mac Studio

London, England, United Kingdom

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4148/5045895180_789ab91063_z.jpg

Oct 02 10 05:25 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

Photon Flux Photography wrote:

Wait... Doesn't a polarizer REMOVE all the reflections from the top of water?  Isn't that not even close to what she wants?  Like almost the opposite?

Oct 02 10 05:28 pm Link

Retoucher

Rob Mac Studio

London, England, United Kingdom

Good Egg Productions wrote:

Wait... Doesn't a polarizer REMOVE all the reflections from the top of water?  Isn't that not even close to what she wants?  Like almost the opposite?

+1

Oct 02 10 05:30 pm Link