Forums > Events > big public photo shoot fri, july 28th - wichita ks

Photographer

Michael Brian Photo

Park City, Kansas, US

Okay, so here's the deal. 

Friday (tomorrow) starting at 6pm, the Delano district in downtown Wichita always has this "Final Friday" thing... and as a help to my friends that own the Photographers' Gallery here downtown, I am promoting the place by having a live public photo shoot.  Expect a lot of people there, and expect the media to be present.

The shoot is open to any model or aspiring model that wants images taken, and rather than charging you the normal $300 an hour I charge, I am doing unlimited amount of photos for $30 per person, as many photos as I can fit in per person.  Last time I did this, there was an awesome turnout, and it was really good times.  So if you need portfolio work done, or have considered starting a portfolio, then now's a good time to start.

The Photographer's Gallery is located at 1007 W. Douglas Ave. - on the south side of Douglas, just east of the intersection of Douglas and Seneca.  There will be galleries of work there to see by various local artists, you'll see me in action doing what I do best, and there will be drinks and snacks, the whole nine yards.

This will also be an opprotunity to meet me if you have not yet, a chance to get some high quality images of yourself done, and a chance to set up an appointment with me in person on a one on one basis if you don't wish to shoot tomorrow night.  Bring your own clothes, and makeup.  Come as ready to shoot as possible, since there is only one changing room, and things will be crazy busy.  Everyone that shows wil get photos done after the $30 is collected...you will get a copy of the photos on CD within a few days after post production work is completed, and if I like what I see, I will set up a dedicated appointment to shoot you on a one on one basis. 

I have some mad crazy hookups with national talent agencies, so this is a real opprotunity to be recognized by them and get started or advance your career in modeling.  Come dressed to impress, and be ready to wait around for a little bit, as I can only do so much... but it'll still be fun.  It definitely was a blast last time.

For any questions that was not answered on this,  directions, etc. - contact the gallery at (316) 262-4634, or prior to 6pm tomorrow, you can contact my business line at (316) 305-1905.

michaelbrianphotography.com is the website for my work.

I look forward to seeing as many people there as possible.

Michael Brian Mathia

Jul 27 06 09:30 pm Link