Forums > Events > Fashion Workshop in Seattle

Photographer

dustin27

San Diego, California, US

Come join us at the Richard Warren workshop in Seattle Wa. Checkout the website at http://dhardi.otherpeoplespixels.com/  for more info.

Aug 05 06 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

LightLab Studios

Seattle, Washington, US

I'll be there.

Dustin didn't mention that we have added a shoot and critique with Richard. He'll be demonstrating some lighting and posing techniques prior to the shoots. Agency models are being provided by the Seattle Models Guild. Your images will be critiqued by Richard the following morning.

Hope to see some fellow MM'ers there.

Tom

Aug 09 06 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

dustin27

San Diego, California, US

The new website is for the workshop. See you there.
http://richardwarrenworkshop.com/

Aug 12 06 03:02 am Link

Photographer

LightLab Studios

Seattle, Washington, US

Here's a message from Richard Warren about the workshop:

I am a fashion shooter from NY who is holding a workshop in Seattle August 22nd and 23rd. We have agency signed models, hair, MUA and stylists as well as Leaf 22 mega pixel digital backs and any lighting gear you can imagine.

Below is a link to a thread about the workshop from a third party individual.

www.thetalentalliance.com/forums/northw … read/27229

When I was asked to do a fashion workshop in Seattle I wanted to do something different from every other workshop out there. So I did some research. Using the same price point as  "shoot-outs" I developed a workshop for the professional and advanced amateur photographer who is interested in taking the next "step" in photography; including getting published and the following which is lacking in other workshops:

Professional agency signed models to shoot under cutting edge lighting instruction.

Professional agency signed hair , make-up and styling

And finally a workshop conducted by a working professional who currently has 60 tears sheets on the news stands now.

Please visit the following sites if you think you are interested in seeing more>

www.richardwarrenphotos.com

www.lingerie-photographer.com

We take credit cards so tell the boss to take a hike and take part in this rare opportunity !

To sign up visit:

www.richardwarrenworkshop.com

Thanks

Aug 14 06 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

LightLab Studios

Seattle, Washington, US

Just a quick update...

Only a couple spots are left!

And thanks for the terrific response from MM'ers. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in Seattle.

Aug 15 06 09:30 pm Link