Forums > General Industry > Small Breasts are Sexy Too

Photographer

CandacePerry

Dallas, Texas, US

Ashayla Webster wrote:
I asked for no nudes so to emphasise that you don't have to be nude to be gorgeous and sexy as well.

+1 Great thread! This is definitely a boost for me...I'm very small (see my modeling MM, not this one, linked to on profile smile )

Feb 21 11 08:37 pm Link

Photographer

CandacePerry

Dallas, Texas, US

The Falcons Nest wrote:
Small breasted women rock! They're my preference to shoot and I'm even married to one.
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101202/18/4cf8556a9e2c1_m.jpg

Interesting...the model looks rather anorexic imo.

Like someone said earlier, it's all about proportion...you can be big breasted and too curvy...you could also be small breasted and too skinny. wink

Feb 21 11 08:39 pm Link

Photographer

Luminos

Columbia, Maryland, US

Ashayla Webster wrote:
So I see all these beautiful shots of women who are so stunning and sexy any girl would consider swapping teams and men's jaws hit the desk. But they all seem to be large breasted.

Sigh, the plight of the small breasted woman.

So let's see some sexy (not slutty, yes I know we all have different interpretations, but no leg spreads thanks) shots of small breasted clothed women. I'm talking a B cup and below.

Nudes are lovely, but no nudes here please.

Also, models, any tips for getting that sexy shot? Poses etc?

(Please note this is not a critique thread, it's a sharing thread)

Dear lady, the big breasted bias is present in only a very small part of the male population.

Just ask Kathleen Turner or Linda Fiorentino, both having hit the "sexiest" list.   Turner was voted as the steamiest actress of all time thanks to "Body Heat".

I myself am the fan of a good figure, and that can include small breasts.   In fact, it usually does.

Feb 21 11 08:53 pm Link

Photographer

Dallas Ward Photography

Greenville, South Carolina, US

Beautiful Sundays wrote:
Small Breasts are Sexy Too, Period.

I'm not just agreeing - I am ABSOLUTELY agreeing.  EVERYTHING is better about smaller - everything.

Feb 21 11 09:00 pm Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Breann Rambo wrote:
Yeah, that's right, I am HAWT!!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110127/21/4d4251caa03d2.jpg

paul best  wrote:
umm ur 16 far from hawt !! more like " shes a cute girl and one day she be a beautiful woman , maybe !!"

She is indisputably a beautiful woman right now.  Ten minutes of conversation shows that she's no child.

Feb 21 11 09:23 pm Link

Model

Dakota Ridgefield

Milford, Pennsylvania, US

I'm feeling so much better about myself after reading these posts and checking out all the posted pictures and links.  Thank you for the confidence boost!

Feb 21 11 09:30 pm Link

Feb 21 11 09:46 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

candacenicolePHOTO wrote:

Interesting...the model looks rather anorexic imo.

Like someone said earlier, it's all about proportion...you can be big breasted and too curvy...you could also be small breasted and too skinny. wink

roll

For fucks sake with the anorexia bullshit.

Feb 21 11 09:48 pm Link

Photographer

fotopfw

Kerkrade, Limburg, Netherlands

Small is beautiful!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090320/11/49c3da118aef5.jpg

Feb 21 11 10:03 pm Link

Model

Ashayla Webster

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Dakota Ridgefield wrote:
I'm feeling so much better about myself after reading these posts and checking out all the posted pictures and links.  Thank you for the confidence boost!

no worries!

Feb 23 11 11:38 pm Link

Model

Ashayla Webster

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

candacenicolePHOTO wrote:

+1 Great thread! This is definitely a boost for me...I'm very small (see my modeling MM, not this one, linked to on profile smile )

^-^

Photographer

SKITA Studios

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Natural rules!
And love that fashion models are natural...at least most don't seem to have implants :-)

Feb 24 11 11:37 am Link

Photographer

Barrett Graphics

Overland Park, Kansas, US

Feb 24 11 12:15 pm Link