Forums > General Industry > Does anybody look at photographers portfolios?

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

Posted by Belair: 

Posted by XtremeArtists: 

I've never seen such groundbreaking and original work as Belair's.

From it's probing social commentary to it's quest for truth, his work is clearly one of a kind.

Dayum...I was just about to say the same about you!  Great minds think alike!  Keep up the good work, bud!

Aw? Why can't it be something simpler like, "great minds exposed from the skull looks just as gross as the dumb ones"?

Because it's been proven that's not the case.

Aug 04 05 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

Belair

Downers Grove, Illinois, US

Hmmm...I'm thinking maybe I missed the boat on this thread.

I have been operating under the the impression that this internet site was an advertising site.  Photograhers place ads and models who are looking to hire a photographer would look at the various profiles and seek to hire someone they liked.  Likewise, photographers who would like to hire models for projects would look at model profiles and make offers to models they liked.

It never occurred to me that this site also functions as a gallery so I never gave any thought to looking at other photographer profiles.  In that respect, I guess I can see why some of you have acted so insulted because I suggested that there is no real reason to view other photographers' profiles.

So sorry...I guess I don't understand MM politics.

Aug 04 05 03:45 pm Link

Photographer

Gabriel Rene

San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico

Aug 04 05 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

Gabriel Rene

Posted by Melvin Moten Jr: 

Posted by Gabriel Rodz:

Hope there would be a way of eliminating the tits and ass cravers from the industry -and this page-.

Sorry...I'm afraid I'm here to stay.

HAHA!
That' great! So am I. I'm such a liar.
LOL!

Aug 04 05 04:04 pm Link

Photographer

Gabriel Rene

Someone erase all those useless posts. I mean mine's. The ones that are blank.
Sorry, I'm an idiot... And I've had exposed brain matter. Since then I don't look at others' portfolios. I'd rather masterbait.

Aug 04 05 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

JBPhoto

Belleville, Michigan, US

I do both...but not at the same time.

Aug 04 05 08:56 pm Link