Forums > Events > Sunday - Aug 20 in Beatiful Lima Ohio

Photographer

Art Schotz

Lima, Ohio, US

Sunday!!! In Beautiful Downtown Lima OH!!! Well Almost.....  We're having a car-bikini shoot that will turn out a calendar with enough participation.

And rain or shine. If it's wet outside, we can always shoot in and around the studio in the downtown area of Lima. The weather report calls for partly cloudy. Wha more could you ask for? A beasutiful day in a beautiful park with great cars and wonderful company!

There is no longer a lot of time to get in on this. I have a car-bikini shoot scheduled for August 20 at 10 am and I'm inviting all of the ladies that I have and haven't worked with yet to attend and participate.

As before, with enough participation, a calendar will be published from the pics in this shoot. If not, you'll get a CD with all of your pics on it, in high resolution. If you talk real nice, you may get both.

I've posted this a little earlier this time and you can expect to see this announcement every few days as the old ones get pushed into oblivion. Hopefully, this will be sufficient advance notice that you can make arrangements to attend.

If you have questions or want to confirm your participation, send me a message or email me at [email protected]. I'll acknowledge receipt of your message with a map and directions to my studio, the meeting place for this shoot and with my contact info.

So if you don't want to see this bulletin too many more times, just respond now and promise to show up... and then follow through! The sooner I get enough commitment, the less you'll have to see this bulletin!

And the more ladies that promise to show, the more cars I can get to shoot with. So lets make this a great turn -out and make a great calendar from this shoot.

Give me a shout soon!

Aug 18 06 03:58 am Link