This thread was locked on 2011-05-17 14:57:30
Forums > Contests > potd 18+

Photographer

Jon Mann

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I had 2 recent submissions pulled. Neither image was any worse or mature than what is currently displayed. Can I get clarification on the criteria for submission, so I do not cross the line again. My last submission was very mild and was axed. The last one, the models legs were together and raised with her feet extended. You could see her vagina/anus, but not very well. The focus was her legs and feet.

May 17 11 05:31 am Link

Photographer

Z_Photo

Huntsville, Alabama, US

Jon Mann wrote:
I had 2 recent submissions pulled. Neither image was any worse or mature than what is currently displayed. Can I get clarification on the criteria for submission, so I do not cross the line again. My last submission was very mild and was axed. The last one, the models legs were together and raised with her feet extended. You could see her vagina/anus, but not very well. The focus was her legs and feet.

there is a discussoino thread for this stuff.  most likely if you ask there the mods will respond.

May 17 11 05:58 am Link

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

Jon Mann wrote:

Please ask your questions in the PotD18+ Discussion Thread
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=547713

May 17 11 02:57 pm Link