Model

Marciia Gringe

Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada

How do i become a mentor?

Oct 22 11 09:11 pm Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

Would love to become a mentor for models in the NJ area and help with posing feeling comfortable in front of the camera and expression smile I am also an amature photographer so I can help build ports as well MM # 1961594

Oct 26 11 08:45 am Link

Model

JohnM85

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I would like to request a portfolio assessment if at all possible. I am looking forward to your replies. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Respectfully,
John M.

Nov 06 11 05:53 pm Link

Model

DakotaLee

Stillwater, Oklahoma, US

How do I connect with a mentor?

Nov 08 11 01:52 pm Link

Model

JohnM85

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

DakotaLee  wrote:
How do I connect with a mentor?

Hi Dakota,

If you go back to page one of this thread you will find a list of mentors by country/state. Just send one of them a message informing them that you're new to MM and that you would like some advice or if you have questions for them let them know. I wish you all the best.

Respectfully,
John M.

Nov 09 11 10:18 am Link

Model

Zal

Portland, Oregon, US

I would appreciate a Portfolio Assessment by a Mentor.
Thank you.

Nov 15 11 09:27 am Link

Model

Allegriana

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

Atelier Z wrote:
I would appreciate a Portfolio Assessment by a Mentor.
Thank you.

Assessment sent! Hope it's helpful smile

Nov 15 11 09:56 pm Link

Model

LRamona

New York, New York, US

Hi! I'd really love a portfolio assessment. Thanks (=

Nov 15 11 10:40 pm Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

Lohla Ramona wrote:
Hi! I'd really love a portfolio assessment. Thanks (=

Just sent you a PM

Nov 16 11 11:42 am Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

Marciia Gringe wrote:
How do i become a mentor?

The person monitoring this thread appears to have left MM, so I guess you've just become one, at least pro tem, by stating your interest.

Nov 16 11 11:46 am Link

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

John8525 wrote:

Hi Dakota,

If you go back to page one of this thread you will find a list of mentors by country/state. Just send one of them a message informing them that you're new to MM and that you would like some advice or if you have questions for them let them know. I wish you all the best.

Respectfully,
John M.

I sent her a message when I saw her post. smile

Nov 16 11 05:44 pm Link

Model

Eleanor Rose

PASO ROBLES, California, US

I would appreciate an assessment, please. Thank you!

Nov 16 11 05:57 pm Link

Model

Shaun Tia

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Sooo...what happened to the thread-starter? Their profiles gone

Nov 16 11 06:11 pm Link

Model

Mila De

Los Angeles, California, US

Hiyee!
I'm already a Mentor. smile
Can you send the new script pleeease? smile

Thank you, thank you.

Nov 16 11 10:52 pm Link

Model

JohnM85

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Greetings,

Sorry to ask again, but I haven't been able to receive one. Would I be able to get a profile assessment as well? Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Respectfully,
John M.

Nov 18 11 09:56 am Link

Photographer

fotopfw

Kerkrade, Limburg, Netherlands

John8525 wrote:
Greetings,

Sorry to ask again, but I haven't been able to receive one. Would I be able to get a profile assessment as well? Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Respectfully,
John M.

Hi John, I'll have a go at your portfolio, expect a PM from me in  24 hours.
Paul

Nov 20 11 12:58 pm Link

Model

Oliver Heartmont

New York, New York, US

Hi there.

I was a mentor here before, check out the first page on the posts... I just noticed that the former manager of the list deleted his account or something like that?

Anyway, I can't find myself on the list.
Can you be nice and re-add me.

- Oliver Heartmont

Nov 21 11 09:03 am Link

Photographer

fotopfw

fotopfw wrote:

Hi John, I'll have a go at your portfolio, expect a PM from me in  24 hours.
Paul

PM is in you MM inbox!
Paul

Nov 21 11 09:40 am Link

Photographer

fotopfw

John8525 wrote:
Greetings,

Respectfully,
John M.

Message sent John!
Paul

Nov 21 11 09:40 am Link

Model

JohnM85

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

fotopfw wrote:
Message sent John!
Paul

Thank you so much Paul, I appreciate it!

Nov 21 11 01:37 pm Link

Model

Simone Sheridyn

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Hi,  I am very keen to be part of your mentor list smile

I am always helping models in Australia consistently and they are always asking for my help also for the last 5 years.  Not only that I also do photography and also directing models and help alot of the beginners on how to go about being a model. 

I think it would be perfect to be part of your team.

Please let me know how to go about being a model mentor.

Regards

Simone

Nov 21 11 03:14 pm Link

Model

Mirela Paraganlija

San Francisco, California, US

Hi, I would like to be a mentor for Tennessee. Any specific procedure I should follow? Maybe a different forum? smile

Nov 21 11 06:08 pm Link

Model

Hannah Jade

Oakland, California, US

Could I reach out to mentors in other areas if I am interested in pursuing my career in that region? I want to go to Korea however there are no mentors from that area listed...  Do you think it best to stick with NYC?

Nov 21 11 11:20 pm Link

Model

Wenchi

Hi there! I just saw that there weren't any mentors for Santa Rosa, CA so I would love to be added to the list.

I'm currently the Modeling Director for Rip Raw Entertainment, a startup Entertainment company based out of the Bay Area. I also host Fashion Workshops monthly at a studio in San Francisco, CA

I have mentored many models in the past, including V Nixie waaaaaaay back in the day, Alana Mellow, and Meta Morph. I love helping people learn, and I feel I have a lot to share.

So, if you would accept me, I would love to have my locations be Santa Rosa, CA

Thanks! Wenchi

Nov 25 11 02:22 pm Link

Photographer

rbphotos

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I work TF with new Models all the time and I would like to be put on this list. Thank you for your time.

Nov 26 11 12:36 am Link

Photographer

JWB PHOTOGRAPHY

Cleveland, Ohio, US

I would very much like to be a mentor in the Cleveland ,Ohio area I have been working with models for over 16 years now and have a great studio that provides a number of great opportunities for aspiring models . Thanks for the opportunity.

Nov 29 11 03:15 am Link

Model

Airekahlin

Bath, Maine, US

This is an AMAZING idea! Thanks to the coordinators and MM for working this up.

I wonder if there's any Mentors for Maine... the only one on the list goes to a dead profile sad

Thanks again,
Erica

Nov 30 11 04:29 am Link

Model

Prince Aaron

Fort Worth, Texas, US

Hey everyone! I'm new to MM and would like as many assessments, and as much help as possible. I am so new to modeling I don't even know what questions to start asking. Any help is appreciated. Thank you soooo much!

Dec 03 11 09:30 pm Link

Model

Theresa Manchester

Would love to be a mentor! When I started modelling I had to pretty much figure out everything on my own, with little to no help from others, and lots of closed doors. It would be great to be that guidance to help steer someone in the right direction for it's an opportunity I would have liked to have.

Dec 07 11 12:27 am Link

Model

74fd5ts90ooagf

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom

Hello, I would very much like a mentor in my area! Which is around Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom.
Thankyou smile

Dec 17 11 12:28 pm Link

Model

74fd5ts90ooagf

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom

Sorry to ask again, would I be able to get a portfolio assessment by a Mentor? Thankyou, again!

Dec 17 11 12:31 pm Link

Model

Jensen Cole

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I could really use a mentor.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dec 17 11 12:36 pm Link

Model

Crystal Lynn

Denver, Colorado, US

I would LOve LOVE a portfolio assessment. I feel I have come to a plateau in my career and I would love to find the edge to help push me over. I greatly appreciate the time and effort!

Warmest!,
Crystal-Lynn

Dec 20 11 01:20 am Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

Hannah Jade wrote:
Could I reach out to mentors in other areas if I am interested in pursuing my career in that region? I want to go to Korea however there are no mentors from that area listed...  Do you think it best to stick with NYC?

PM sent

Dec 20 11 07:53 pm Link

Model

Ashley Carnegie

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Hello, I would like to be a mentor.

When I first started I had the privilege of having a few people I could turn to for advice and it made a huge difference for me. I would like to return the favour to others.

Thank you

Dec 28 11 07:19 pm Link

Model

Roxy132

Mount Clemens, Michigan, US

Hello...I took some time off from modeling and I have recently began again. I was off for a little over a year. I had a baby and bought a new house, etc. Life was really busy. I am ready to go back to work now and I would love it if someone could assess my portfolio for me. Any positive criticism would be helpful and much appreciated. As well as praise  smile  Please keep in mind I have began dabbling with acting here in Metro Detroit also. Thank you! Also, I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

Jan 03 12 07:09 pm Link

Model

Roxy132

Mount Clemens, Michigan, US

Hello...I took some time off from modeling and I have recently began again. I was off for a little over a year. I had a baby and bought a new house, etc. Life was really busy. I am ready to go back to work now and I would love it if someone could assess my portfolio for me. Any positive criticism would be helpful and much appreciated. As well as praise  smile  Please keep in mind I have began dabbling with acting here in Metro Detroit also. Thank you! Also, I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

Jan 03 12 07:09 pm Link

Model

Lady Mab

Corvallis, Oregon, US

Hello!

I am interested in becoming a mentor.  I have been modeling with local photographers since May 2007.  I have brought a few close friends into the industry and love to help others become the best they can be.  (oh gods I hope that didn't sound too cheesy)

Thanks!

Jan 03 12 10:14 pm Link

Model

Katrina Starr Model

London, Ontario, Canada

I would love to be a part of this! It is such a fantasic idea smile

Jan 03 12 11:22 pm Link

Model

Ashley OMonica

Miami, Florida, US

If you can so kindly offer me your mentoring services, I live in Miami- Orlando area.

smile Please & thank you

Jan 06 12 11:37 pm Link