Forums > Newbie Forum > Mike styles?

Model

AudreyLee

Detroit, Michigan, US

I was contacted by Mike Styles does anyone know anything about him?

Dec 06 11 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

Flex Photography

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

You are displaying your email, visible to every scammer in the world!! If contact was by email, almost certainly a scam! Remove your email from your profile, and never trust unsolicited outside emails. You will now get many more!

Dec 06 11 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

Sigh... While, I don't know Mike Styles having your email and even a phone number on your profile is fine.   Given that MM sometimes crashes potential clients should have alternative ways to contact you.   The ideal is to know when and if a offer or a person is a scam and that includes offers made by fellow MM members.   OP, there are several Mike Styles I found using google.   One calls himself a agent and a photographer.   Its difficult to be both.   Another seems to be Black and does the ever popular glam booty popping eye candy work that King magazine did.

Dec 06 11 07:00 pm Link

Model

cashmir110

Jersey City, New Jersey, US

Bad bad news he is a photographer/agent from the DC area.  Scammed a few model friends of mine for over $3000 with his g/f Michelle working as his assistant.  STAY AWAY!  If you google his agency Style Elite Talent Agency you will see.

Dec 06 11 07:02 pm Link

Photographer

CandiceCampbellPhotog

Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

avoid like the plague!~

Dec 06 11 07:06 pm Link

Model

Cordney Karen Justina

New York, New York, US

Audrey run as quickly as you can baby girl def a rip off artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He ripped of a friend of mine for over 1500 big ones and she never even shot with him!!!!!!!

Dec 06 11 07:07 pm Link

Dec 06 11 11:03 pm Link

Photographer

EdwardKristopher

Tempe, Arizona, US

:-)

Dec 10 11 01:09 am Link

Model

Brooke Cordney Lopez

Buena Park, California, US

Dec 17 11 02:06 pm Link

Photographer