Forums > General Industry > Traveling and GBI Graphics

Model

Alicia Coogler

Klamath Falls, Oregon, US

Has anyone oworked with them who was lodged, fed and had makeup,hair and props paid for? They requested me to work with them if i paid for the travel, I'm in Oregon...? MUA  # 260658 and photographer said they love my work?

Opinions?

Mar 17 12 01:11 am Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

You'd be more likely to get answers if you contacted people in their portfolio directly and asked them about their experiences with this photographer.

Mar 17 12 02:50 am Link

Photographer

BradyPhotography I

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

I know both James and Cindy personally and assure you that they are good people!

Mar 18 12 04:54 pm Link

Model

Ms Selena Bree

Mena, Arkansas, US

If you have to tap dance on the corner to raise enough money to see these people do so!  :-)

James and Cindy will make you the most beautiful person on the planet!  They are easy to get along with besides having great ideas.  They pushed my portfolio to the next level!  I count them among a very few that gave me quality images that have now gotten get me paid regional modeling work.

They are professional, work in a laid back, non stressful manner, are masters at their crafts, have the cutest dogs and will figure out the best make-up and wardrobe to suit  you. 

If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me and I can respond via email or would be glad to have you call my cell phone.

Selena

Just as a basic safety measure before working or traveling anywhere I always contact 3 to 5 models the photographer has worked with.  Be sure their list includes MM or OMP or MB models.  Keep confidentiality with the models you reference.  This is one underground way to help keep us models safe.  One candidly helped me dodge what could have been a potentially dangerous situation.
Selena

Mar 21 12 04:58 pm Link