Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS:Hasselblad 500c/m w/ Zeiss 150mm lens, prism, +

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

I have a Hasselblad 500c/m with black carl zeiss 150mm f/4 lens, prism view finder, 120/220 back, 2 polaroid backs, and various filters and an additional focusing screen.

I am willing to make deals and want to basically get enough to cover what I want to buy. I have seen the lens alone on ebay listed for sale for $700. And the camera and backs anywhere from $500-800 or an all together kit upwards of $1,300.

That all being said I have only ever taken 2 rolls with it, neither that were developed as there is no where around here to do that. I have exposed a few polaroid images with it and everything seems to work properly.
The lens is a bit firm on the mount to get on and off, which is the only thing I notice about it a bit off.

The two polaroid backs, the one needs a good cleaning of the wheels, but the other (that I used) I bought from KEH and it was very clean and worked great.

I would like to see a sale in the range of $850 obo. Make offers if you want. Obviously shipping will be at actual cost as it is a bit heavy. If you PM me an address I can get you a price.

I took a bunch of photos, let me know if this link or the images don't show up in here correctly and I will try it again. I still haven't cracked the right code to use to get the images to show in here.

I will accept check (cleared before shipping) or credit card (through my authorize.net processer).

http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/r52 … hionphoto/

Let me know what you think!

May 28 12 01:14 pm Link