Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Canon 40 D body *plesase read all info*

Model

Theresa Manchester

San Francisco, California, US

Hello!
This is for a gently used Canon 40 D.

I have the reciept purchased Dec 2009. I shoot as a hobby so this is a very gently used camera, NOT much mileage on it!
I recently upgraded to a Mark II, and intended on keeping this item as a backup. However, I recently scratched the sensor with my fingernail when cleaning, so it has been sent to Canon for repair.
The cost of repair is $600. I'm in no financial state to justify this repair considering I have only "backup" intentions for the camera.

Instead of sitting to rot and become an expensive paperweight, I thought best to try and sell a GUARANTEED low mileage camera to someone who wants it. I have sold equiptment on ebay in the past: user: socialenemyxx with 100% feedback / 200+ reviews

Basically, this listing is for a very gently used $600 canon 40D.
Can accept payment via paypal.

Once recieving payment, I will order the repair from Canon. I will simply list your shipping address in the repair order, and it will ship DIRECTLY to you from Canon's repair house, so you know it has no major problems other than what was just fixed.

Send me a message if interested.

Jul 23 12 05:03 pm Link

Photographer

ChanStudio - OtherSide

Alpharetta, Georgia, US

Theresa Manchester wrote:
Hello!
This is for a gently used Canon 40 D.

I have the reciept purchased Dec 2009. I shoot as a hobby so this is a very gently used camera, NOT much mileage on it!
I recently upgraded to a Mark II, and intended on keeping this item as a backup. However, I recently scratched the sensor with my fingernail when cleaning, so it has been sent to Canon for repair.
The cost of repair is $600. I'm in no financial state to justify this repair considering I have only "backup" intentions for the camera.

Instead of sitting to rot and become an expensive paperweight, I thought best to try and sell a GUARANTEED low mileage camera to someone who wants it. I have sold equiptment on ebay in the past: user: socialenemyxx with 100% feedback / 200+ reviews

Basically, this listing is for a very gently used $600 canon 40D.
Can accept payment via paypal.

Once recieving payment, I will order the repair from Canon. I will simply list your shipping address in the repair order, and it will ship DIRECTLY to you from Canon's repair house, so you know it has no major problems other than what was just fixed.

Send me a message if interested.

Why not just donate this to someone who in need?

Jul 23 12 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

Page Photography inc

Sherman, Texas, US

Post hidden on Nov 02, 2012 11:44 am
Reason: violates rules
Comments:
Please don't hijack someones thread to sell yours, start your own.

Nov 02 12 09:45 am Link

Photographer

BobbyAnthony

Milton, Florida, US

interested if still available send me a pm

Dec 21 12 09:02 am Link

Photographer

Keith92883

Corona, California, US

Haven't I seen this same post in the past?

Dec 21 12 09:11 am Link