Forums > Hair, Makeup & Styling > time for the MM secret santa again!

Hair Stylist

Angel Graves

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

PHEW!!  I finally got my laptop to stop ignoring my internet and got all of your santa info passed on to your santas!!  PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT OR WON'T BE ABLE TO COMPLETE IT!!

Also, PLEASE!! make sure you plan ahead to ship to your Santa to be sure it arrives by the week of Xmas!!  I don't want to have any sad panda faces this year who didn't get their gifts until January ok? 

Thanks guys!!  Happy Shopping!!

Nov 13 12 07:26 pm Link

Retoucher

PWF Retouch

Jacksonville, North Carolina, US

Hey guys! Everybody got their shopping done?

Dec 03 12 04:00 pm Link

Model

xMissLaurenElizabethx

Boca Raton, Florida, US

Too late to participate?? sad

Dec 04 12 06:02 am Link

Hair Stylist

Angel Graves

xCountryQueenx wrote:
Too late to participate?? sad

Yes unfortunately we've assigned partners and begun shopping and shipping already. I'm sorry sad

Dec 04 12 02:11 pm Link

Retoucher

PWF Retouch

Jacksonville, North Carolina, US

I just wanted to say thank you to my Santa! I love everything! Thank you so much!

Dec 05 12 08:21 am Link

Photographer

DanaBarrett Photography

Franklin, Tennessee, US

Thanks a bunch Santa.  I giggled when I got my gift smile  I think my niece may try to steal it smile

Dec 24 12 08:52 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Angel Graves

Ok, I want everyone to check in that they got their gifts!
I'll be messaging you all as well if I don't hear from you here ok?
By the way, my santa gifts were the awesome!  Thank you Santa!

Dec 27 12 09:34 am Link

Hair Stylist

Angel Graves

Ok so I've checked in with my Santa gift getters lol and UK and Singapore mail has gone safely both ways just waiting on US Military mail to get to Japan now so I'm thinking everyone in the US should have theirs by now?
So my UK Santa got me thoughtful & wonderful gifts I'd never have bought myself, my Japan Santa got me loads of great Japanese things I can eat and keep on my desk and my Santa from Singapore got me lilacs and Kokeshi dolls! I hope they are as happy with their gifts as I am with mine! Thanks Santas!! You girls are awesomesauce!

So before you think I'm greedy for taking 3, they were the international ones most of you weren't keen on shipping out of the US so i did as the coordinator to make sure noone got let out or took on a big burden wink

Dec 28 12 07:54 pm Link