Deleted Account 1010

Little Elm, Texas, US

Oct 06 12 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

haha! nice. i like your drive.
welcome to MM smile
just check references for people youre going to work with and everything will be ok.
if they don't have stellar reviews don't compromise.
best of luck!

Oct 06 12 08:36 pm Link

Model

Deleted Account 1010

Little Elm, Texas, US

Thanks, I'll just make sure the other models are happy with their work.

Oct 07 12 07:02 am Link

Photographer

salvatori.

Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica

You have passion and a great look. However, from your OP...

- these sites can be sketchy...
- I just have to cover all my bases...
- I will interrogate you somewhat, like I said, I'm young and I have to be careful...

You make it sound like the average photographer has plans to grope you rather than photograph you. It's insulting, childish and comes off as pretty damn narcissistic.

I suppose you should look for people to work with that are more photographer than drunk-frat-boy.

My first impressions are that I would never shoot with someone who distrusted so easily; an on-set tension like that will never produce pictures that are worth a damn.

just sayin'

Oct 07 12 07:09 am Link

Photographer

PTPhotoUT

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

You Joined MM almost 2 years ago. How are you a Newbie?

Since you joined back at the beginning of 2010 why don't you have any pics done by a photographer yet?

It may not be wise to brag about the Spearmint Rhino if you aren't planning on doing nudes.

AND YOU ARE AN UNDERAGE MODEL WITH A BEER IN YOUR HAND!

Oct 07 12 07:23 am Link

Oct 07 12 10:59 am Link

Model

Deleted Account 1010

Little Elm, Texas, US

salvatori. wrote:
You have passion and a great look. However, from your OP...

- these sites can be sketchy...
- I just have to cover all my bases...
- I will interrogate you somewhat, like I said, I'm young and I have to be careful...

You make it sound like the average photographer has plans to grope you rather than photograph you. It's insulting, childish and comes off as pretty damn narcissistic.

I suppose you should look for people to work with that are more photographer than drunk-frat-boy.

My first impressions are that I would never shoot with someone who distrusted so easily; an on-set tension like that will never produce pictures that are worth a damn.

just sayin'

You are exactly right, I didn't realize how offensive that could be taken and I apologize to anyone who was offended by my OP.

Oct 08 12 07:43 am Link

Model

Deleted Account 1010

Little Elm, Texas, US

I haven't been an active MM user, I have had more pressing matters like the failing health of my parents to cope with rather than ignoring them to go get head shots made.
I am a newbie because I am picking back up where I left off, barely started.
I appreciate your feedback!

Oct 08 12 07:48 am Link

Photographer

L Bass

Nacogdoches, Texas, US

Welcome back to the Mayhem, Mary! Glad to hear your mom is doing well. It seems that you have the right attitude and you definitely have the right look. I'd be happy to do some TF work with you, if you ever find yourself in east Texas. I wish you (and your mom) all the best wink Lee

Oct 08 12 08:08 am Link

Photographer

salvatori.

Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica

Mary Sparks wrote:
You are exactly right, I didn't realize how offensive that could be taken and I apologize to anyone who was offended by my OP.

Very cool attitude. You'll go far with it. Again, best of luck

smile

Oct 08 12 12:44 pm Link