This thread was locked on 2012-10-12 21:44:52
Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Finding A Retoucher

Photographer

Brian Styles Photo

Houston, Texas, US

I'm in search for one more retoucher.  My work is consistent and I pay promptly.

Currently, I work with a retoucher out of India who has been doing a great job for the price.  Typically, I send off the work, my retoucher sends me back a resized version of his edit, if I agree to the work, he sends me the high res version of the retouched picture.  We use SendSpace or Dropbox to submit work to eachother.  He doesn't bill me until I've reached $50.

If you are a retoucher and can employ these same methods with me, reach out.  Please, let me see your port too.  I'm VERY picky on who I choose to work with.

Oct 12 12 05:24 am Link

Retoucher

OTTO poste1

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

You say you are very picky on who you choose and say that you pay only when the bill reaches 50$. How much an hour do you intend to pay anyone who will retouch (as in work for money to pay bills and food and extras sometimes) for you, considering a good retouching always takes more than an hour?

Oct 12 12 07:35 am Link

Photographer

Digital Kythe Image

Deerfield Beach, Florida, US

OTTO poste1 wrote:
You say you are very picky on who you choose and say that you pay only when the bill reaches 50$. How much an hour do you intend to pay anyone who will retouch (as in work for money to pay bills and food and extras sometimes) for you, considering a good retouching always takes more than an hour?

+1

I've been looking for a good retoucher myself, and I my be wrong, but most rates I've seen for beauty, hi end retouching can be anywhere from $65-$125 per photo.
Some work hourly or per photo... but "bill reaches $50"... yeah... seems abit low for what your asking...

DK

Oct 12 12 09:45 am Link

Retoucher

MP_DigitalStudio1

San Francisco, California, US

I know a Retoucher..... smile

popcorn

Oct 12 12 11:20 am Link

Retoucher

Ovidiu Oltean

Sibiu, Sibiu, Romania

you can post a casting you know.