Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Need someone familiar with commercial agency work

Model

Lauren Grace

Louisville, Kentucky, US

I'm looking for a private critique. I have some photos that need editing for a comp-card/headshots that I am willing to pay a retoucher to work on. I'm looking for someone very familiar with commercial agencies and their work and requirements to look at about 10-15 photos and help me pick a few worth fully editing for print. Again most of the work I book is local commercials, industrials, business advertising, etc.

Respond here and if I like your response and profile I will private message you.

Thank you.

Oct 24 12 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Lee_Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120510/15/4fac424690b4e_m.jpg
Technically this image could use adjustment to cropping, and models pose
Best location for eyes is at a 1/3 location in photo, for this photo you could simply crop some off the top of the image
For a more dynamic pose do not face head and body in same direction, in this image simply put body on angle to camera [Facing toward camera right]
Cropping off the crease from your armpits would also reduce the distraction from your face
Would also loose the white hair net
Hair could be under better control to reduce the fly away curls
Exposure on forehead and models right cheek a bit hot

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/080819/17/48ab3c228e86d_m.jpg
Better to have eyes looking where nose is pointed for a natural look
Twisted white bra strap not a positive element
Better to have space in front of model then behind
Really need tack sharp eyes.
Less forward head tilt, with a stronger foundation to help support your head, as in this photo it appears that you could fall forward

For me these are the strongest representation of you in your portfolio

Wish you well!

Oct 26 12 06:18 am Link

Model

angel emily

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Hi Lauren, I don't know your market for commercial, but I am a commercial model in my area.  Tell me more about your market, and if you'd like my opinion.  Thanks.

Nov 13 12 03:47 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Lauren Grace wrote:
I'm looking for a private critique. I have some photos that need editing for a comp-card/headshots that I am willing to pay a retoucher to work on. I'm looking for someone very familiar with commercial agencies and their work and requirements to look at about 10-15 photos and help me pick a few worth fully editing for print. Again most of the work I book is local commercials, industrials, business advertising, etc.

Respond here and if I like your response and profile I will private message you.

Thank you.

This isn't how this forum works....

Nov 13 12 03:57 pm Link