Forums > Photography Talk > Quality Online Printing Services

Photographer

Jeff Allen Photography

Beverly Hills, California, US

I wanted to get some input from all you experienced digital photographers out there.

I used to use a local lab for printing, but they were recently bought out and changed over to a one-hour format.  There was a significant drop in quality after the buy out.

Since then I started using www.MPix.com and have been very pleased so far with their service. However I would like to find a good backup service. So my question is, does anyone know of any quality online digital photo printing services that are of equal or greater quality to MPix?  (A few of the MPix optional features that I like are lustre coating, metalic paper, auto color adjust disabling, a powerful web interface with lots of controls and options, etc.)  If you aren't too familiar with MPix, that's fine just let me know who you use that you would recommend.

Thanks a bunch!
JG

Aug 19 05 09:11 am Link

Photographer

[ b ] e c k e r

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

http://alphafotoworks.com/

[ b ]
beckersblog.com

Aug 19 05 09:15 am Link

Photographer

Fred Brown Photo

Chicago, Illinois, US

Aug 19 05 10:34 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

If you're local (which you're not) then I'm your printer smile hehe...I print all my own work.

Aug 19 05 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Aug 19 05 12:19 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Allen Photography

Beverly Hills, California, US

Thanks for your responses everyone!  This list will give me a nice selection to choose from.

Cheers,
JG

Aug 20 05 07:43 am Link