Forums > Newbie Forum > Asian model always looking for paid shooting

Model

No more shooting

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China

Hi
I'm Chinese llama, and always looking for paid shooting, I am perfect shoot in Asia but also travel for paid shoot to anywhere.
I am easy going and easy work with, right now I'm opening to do any styles of shoot, please feel free to email me or ask me with any questions you have in mind. I will get back to you as soon as I could.
@@[email protected]

Best regards
Yisabelle

Nov 26 12 07:09 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

Yisabelle-Asian model wrote:
Hi
I'm Chinese model, and always looking for paid shooting, I am perfect shoot in Asia but also travel for paid shoot to anywhere.
I am easy going and easy work with, right now I'm opening to do any styles of shoot, please feel free to email me or ask me with any questions you have in mind. I will get back to you as soon as I could.
@@[email protected]

Best regards
Yisabelle

/spam
this same post is also in the model forum

Nov 26 12 07:22 pm Link

Model

Adele Koker

Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)

Yisabelle-Asian model wrote:
Hi
I'm Chinese model, and always looking for paid shooting, I am perfect shoot in Asia but also travel for paid shoot to anywhere.
@@[email protected]

Best regards
Yisabelle

Looking for a paid shoot. Willing to do anything for money... That's pretty much the dictionary definition of prostitution. Keep in mind Girl, there is classy nude and 'I will take my clothes off if you pay me'. Careful, this does not put you in positive light at all...

Nov 27 12 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Adele Koker wrote:
Looking for a paid shoot. Willing to do anything for money... That's pretty much the dictionary definition of prostitution. Keep in mind Girl, there is classy nude and 'I will take my clothes off if you pay me'. Careful, this does not put you in positive light at all...

Openess to every style of commercial modelling does not equal anything close to prostitution!

Nov 27 12 11:27 pm Link

Photographer

Photos 4 The Memories

Kewaskum, Wisconsin, US

IBTL

Nov 27 12 11:36 pm Link

Photographer

hbutz New York

Ronkonkoma, New York, US

Please don't eat the new-be's.

Nov 28 12 05:02 am Link

Photographer

PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jacksonville, Florida, US

cute model, but some serious "photographer stipulations" especially for having to pay the model ?, best wishes though smile

Nov 28 12 05:14 am Link

Photographer

Nature Coast Lightworks

Tampa, Florida, US

Try here:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/casting/new_travelnotice

Look, spinning on my head before the lock!

https://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/b/break_dancing-1125.gif

jf

Nov 28 12 05:17 am Link

Photographer

EdwardKristopher

Tempe, Arizona, US

Yisabelle,

Welcome to MM!

I wish you the Best of Success in all of your future endeavors out here!

Kindest regards,
Edward

Dec 02 12 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

EdwardKristopher

Tempe, Arizona, US

Adele Koker wrote:

WOW!!!

Dec 02 12 11:08 pm Link