Forums > MM Market > FS:Bare Escentuals Ultimate Luxe Collection

Model

Shea Daley

Franklin, Ohio, US

I purchased this Collection from QVC hoping to start wearing makeup more on a regular basis, but it didn't happen. This makeup is amazing which you can find by searching around, but I am more of an only foundation girl. Most is unopened or opened but never used. I used one lip gloss, so I replaced it with two from other small sets I have bought of bareMinerals that I never used. The primer that came with this set was a sample size which I have used but I have a full size that I have not, that I am replacing the sample size with. I believe there is 56 pieces including the caring case, which I must say I was very impressed with how great of a case it is. Most pieces are from the Ultimate Luxe Collection, but the small things that have been added into here are either from the Bare Luxury Set or the Flawless & Luminous Comlexion Collection. I paid around $800 after taxes for the Ultimate Luxe Collection and like I said this is barely used at all and a great deal. There is around $900-1,000 worth of bareMinerals products here and I don't believe they offer a collection like this anymore, but I may be wrong. I know QVC no longer sells this awesome collection. If I used it there is no way I would be selling, but needing some money towards my wedding coming up in May and would also hate for so much great bareMinerals products to go to waste. If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

Asking 500 OBO

Dec 02 12 05:13 pm Link

Model

Shea Daley

Franklin, Ohio, US

All is unopened or opened but unused*

Dec 02 12 05:41 pm Link

Model

Ashleighe

Suwanee, Georgia, US

Do you have an image to post? as that is a lot of money to buy sight unseen.

Dec 13 12 06:11 am Link