Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Canon 20D + Grip + extras

Photographer

Brandon Harris Photo

Bannockburn, Illinois, US

SOLD!

$225 pp/shipped.

Great condition 20D with Canon grip and accessories. Includes original box, paperwork, 2 batteries, charger, cables, 2GB CF card, etc.. Everything you need to get up and running.
Perfect for the kid/teen to get started with a DSLR and the parents not to worry about losing a $2,000 investment when/if they drop it. smile It's been sitting in the closet for the past few years, so I figured
it was time to let it go.

Jan 06 13 09:23 am Link

Photographer

Kev Lawson

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Brandon Harris Photo wrote:
$225 pp/shipped.

Great condition 20D with Canon grip and accessories. Includes original box, paperwork, 2 batteries, charger, cables, 2GB CF card, etc.. Everything you need to get up and running.
Perfect for the kid/teen to get started with a DSLR and the parents not to worry about losing a $2,000 investment when/if they drop it. smile It's been sitting in the closet for the past few years, so I figured
it was time to let it go.

Does it have a kit lens or anything... even a kit 50mm? Didn't see one in the images, so figured I would ask. Also, do you know how many shutter actuations it has?

Jan 08 13 06:35 am Link

Photographer

Brandon Harris Photo

Bannockburn, Illinois, US

UltimateAppeal wrote:

Does it have a kit lens or anything... even a kit 50mm? Didn't see one in the images, so figured I would ask. Also, do you know how many shutter actuations it has?

Sorry, didn't see your reply. No lens. No idea on actuations, I'd guess around 35k. It hasn't been used in a couple years, until I took it out and tested it before putting it up for sale.

Jan 11 13 05:06 pm Link