Forums > Newbie Forum > Profile Photo Doesn't show up

Photographer

Tracey Cole

Tampa, Florida, US

No matter what I do my profile photo does not show up. I upload it again have tried different photos and there is always a placeholder that shows up. You can click on it and still look through my portfolio, I just don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help?

Jan 28 13 05:40 am Link

Model

Selene Viktoria

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Reset your connection or refresh? I dunno. It's fine for me.

Jan 28 13 05:45 am Link

Photographer

PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jacksonville, Florida, US

yep usually a refresh fixes it.

Jan 28 13 05:50 am Link

Photographer

Aaron Lewis Photography

Catskill, New York, US

I'm not seeing it either

Jan 28 13 06:36 am Link

Photographer

Al Reid Photography

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

I don't see it either, but it looks like you have set an avatar.  I'm currently having the same issue with my avatar and am awaiting a solution.  I posted my problem over at the "Site Related Forum."  Maybe it would help both of us if you posted there as well.

Jan 28 13 09:53 am Link

Model

Kristen Rice

Chicago, Illinois, US

I'm having the same issue with my profile photo.  If you figure out what the cause is, post please!  smile

Jan 28 13 01:32 pm Link

Photographer

Al Reid Photography

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Here's the reply I received on the Site Related Forum...

CleeIB wrote:
Al, our image server associated with avatar generation is having issues. We are working on them, as we recognize that lack of an avatar is quite annoying. In the meantime, feel free simply to try again, as sometimes that works.

I haven't been able to set an Avatar in over a month now.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Kristen Rice wrote:
I'm having the same issue with my profile photo.  If you figure out what the cause is, post please!  smile

BTW, I can see your avatar.

Jan 28 13 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

Allen Taylor Studios

Anaheim, California, US

I reported this issue months and months ago. It doesn't seem to be a priority for MM. Some hope though, it does seem to go away for most profiles after a while-could be months though.

Allen

Jan 29 13 01:41 pm Link