Forums > Newbie Forum > Things that make you think, "hhhhmmmm..."

Photographer

Kuttlefishfoto

Vancouver, Washington, US

So have you ever participated in a photo session and odd little things were said or occurred at the time that really didn't seem like much at the time but after the shoot you had time to reflect on several oddities that just seemed too coincidental?  Just little things that collectively occurred before, during and after the shoot that make you think, hmmmm, I wonder if that may have been official surveillance, being set up for a sting/entrapment or being scoped out for a scam or con?

Feb 03 13 07:03 am Link

Photographer

salvatori.

Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica

Could this be any more vague?

Didn't think so...

Feb 03 13 07:10 am Link

Photographer

Decay of Memory

Asheville, North Carolina, US

No, never.

I'm curious as to what activities are occurring at the photoshoots that cause you to think law enforcement went through the considerable trouble to set up a full scale undercover operation?

Feb 03 13 07:10 am Link

Photographer

PDF IMAGES PHOTOGRAPHY

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Cody Augustine wrote:
So have you ever participated in a photo session and odd little things were said or occurred at the time that really didn't seem like much at the time but after the shoot you had time to reflect on several oddities that just seemed too coincidental?  Just little things that collectively occurred before, during and after the shoot that make you think, hmmmm, I wonder if that may have been official surveillance, being set up for a sting/entrapment or being scoped out for a scam or con?

hmmmmmmmm feeling paranoid, guilty ? having a "person of interest" moment ?, but to a point I understand a little of what you may mean, "BIG BROTHER/ authorities, Government, etc. are/ and is always watching !

Feb 03 13 07:12 am Link

Photographer

Ben Hinman

Westwood, California, US

The CIA has been tracking my moves for quite some time. I killed the last girl they sent to spy on me, but they just sent another one dressed as a policeman. Of course, i'm too smart to fall for that so i killed him too. Now they're trying to frame me for murder.

Feb 03 13 07:14 am Link

Photographer

KonstantKarma

Campobello, South Carolina, US

Um. No.

Feb 03 13 07:14 am Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

i got a phone call once where basically it boiled down to guy saying will you shoot my minor niece naked. i said we check ID and shoot age-appropriate for under 18. if it was a sting i guess we passed the test.

Feb 03 13 08:45 am Link

Photographer

ForeverFotos

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

OP, did you notice any drones overhead? Were they american drones or iranian drones? https://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-evil-grin-smileys-429.gif

Feb 03 13 08:53 am Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Insert Goodfellas Helicopter scene here.

Wait, that won't work. They actually WERE after him there.

Feb 03 13 09:10 am Link

Photographer

Aaron Lewis Photography

Catskill, New York, US

Are we a little paranoid?

Feb 03 13 09:48 am Link

Photographer

Ben Hinman

Westwood, California, US

Feb 03 13 02:31 pm Link