Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Why are beautiful women so elusive?

Retoucher

Miz Lulus Retouching

Nelson, British Columbia, Canada

vaginas

Feb 11 13 09:56 pm Link

Photographer

Jackson frontier photos

Joplin, Missouri, US

I don't know, but this was entertaining to read!

Feb 11 13 09:59 pm Link

Model

Jane Smithly

Crowley, Texas, US

One word: Creepers. I got my first stalker at 15 simply by being friendly (smiling, asking how their day was...) guys misread friendly for "I wanna jump your bones"

Feb 11 13 10:04 pm Link

Model

hygvhgvkhy

Chicago, Illinois, US

Ash Photographic wrote:
Because they can afford to be.

And in some cases they need to be!

Ash.

This. There's a few people who would say that about me. And I call them on the edge of stalking.

Come to think of it.. Yeah, you're right. Women have different reasons for the way they act, 'beautiful' or otherwise, were all batshit crazy even the grounded ones(-:

I got screamed at because I spent my whole birthday party on the couch with my boyfriend not talking to people then left. I wasn't trying to be rude, just the company i wanted.

Feb 11 13 11:24 pm Link

Model

E e v a

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Some women simply like the chase.

Some will be elusive just because it is flattering to be pursued.

Others, like myself, are turned off by too much too soon and prefer to be the chasers. Men who showed interest in me I never dated or even considered. Any man I was with I took.

Feb 11 13 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

London, England, United Kingdom

Entertaining read so far!

Feb 11 13 11:35 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

Model Sarah wrote:
We're just not that into you.

wink

Feb 12 13 03:07 am Link

Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Andialu wrote:

Another restraining order? How many meters is it this time?

Hehehe! smile

Feb 12 13 03:16 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Observation. Those that have those constant issues or repeat issues period; when it constantly happens, one has to look at his or herself. I never had any of these issues. And I'm not saying that I've always got a yes. I just never had those issues where every beautiful women are elusive etc. And to be frank, women are no more complex than men. Can some be complex? Yes. But often there are reasons behind this. Same applies to men. Also, beauty is subjective. From my observation, it's a personality issue and what one gravitates towards that determines rejection or whatever.

Feb 12 13 03:16 am Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Berkeley, California, US

London Fog wrote:
...evasive, and secretive?

And, no I'm going to cite any examples, just answer the question...please?

Because they do not like you.

Feb 12 13 03:20 am Link

Model

C A K E M I X

Louth, England, United Kingdom

Carl Roberts wrote:
Why not Zoidberg?

hehehe

Feb 12 13 03:52 am Link

Model

DanRobinsonGB

Hastings, England, United Kingdom

Personally I love the chase and any man can be with any woman, it's all about who a person is, unless one of you is shallow or personalities clash!

Feb 12 13 04:21 am Link

Model

DanRobinsonGB

Hastings, England, United Kingdom

Samantha Emme wrote:

Others, like myself, are turned off by too much too soon and prefer to be the chasers. Men who showed interest in me I never dated or even considered. Any man I was with I took.

Well if you insist...i'll wait haha

Feb 12 13 04:23 am Link

Model

angel emily

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Cuica Cafezinho wrote:

Give it a couple more years and let us know what it feels like then. Life, she's cruel.

LOL, that I might get grunted at less?  Can't wait.

Feb 12 13 04:26 am Link

Photographer

B R U N E S C I

Bath, England, United Kingdom

They know guys enjoy the thrill of the hunt.

Anything that's too easy to obtain is soon forgotten.

Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano

www.stefanobrunesci.com

Feb 12 13 04:40 am Link

Model

Jennifer Barker

Houston, Arkansas, US

I would imagine that they are not unless they have had some bad run ins or have had a problem with stalking.

Feb 12 13 04:59 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Image K wrote:

And your looks start to go...

I haven't noticed a decline in men hitting on me yet, but I'm much more laid back in handling them than I was at 21.

It's about experience gained, not about wrinkles gained. When you've been around the block a few times you've grown tired of the bullshit and the mind games - you know what you want, how to articulate what you want and how to get it. There's no more need for silly games.

Feb 12 13 05:09 am Link

Model

Russian Katarina

Misty R H wrote:

I don't know about that...there are many beautiful older women out there. Youth tends to appreciate form over substance.  More mature adults start to appreciate substance more than looks. 

Of course there are certainly exceptions, this is just a general observation.

Picture perfect looks were never that high on my wish list for a male partner. If a man takes care of himself (exercising, grooming, the way he dresses), that's more than enough. Anything beyond that is "nice to have".

What I do require of a man is for him to be a man. That is the only way I can be a woman in our relationship. I have no interest in aged boys or emasculated and feminized "men" who spend more time in front of the mirror than I do and whine about every little obstacle life throws at them. A man takes charge and is in control of his life, instead of others controlling his destiny. He does not need a woman to pamper and babysit him, but he wants his woman to share the spoils of his hard work and success with him. He treats her like a queen and in return gets treated like a king.

Many people are miserable because they settle for less than this, but that has nothing to do with age.

Feb 12 13 05:22 am Link

Clothing Designer

Chain Reaction

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Maybe you're not using the right bait.

Feb 12 13 05:30 am Link

Photographer

DEP E510

Miramar, Florida, US

Russian Katarina wrote:
He does not need a woman to pamper and babysit him, but he wants his woman to share the spoils of his hard work and success with him.

Yes, men need women to help spend our money..

https://i.imgur.com/Zjwo4.gif

Feb 12 13 05:37 am Link

Photographer

L o n d o n F o g

Wynd Mulysa wrote:

Because they do not like you.

Yep, probably

Feb 12 13 05:56 am Link

Photographer

In Balance Photography

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Maybe your definition of beautiful is wrong.

Feb 12 13 06:00 am Link

Model

M A U I

Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe

Fuck having game. No woman is worth a waste of my life trying.

If asking a woman out isn't enough then.... NEXT!

Feb 12 13 06:11 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

London Fog wrote:
Why are beautiful women so elusive?...evasive, and secretive?
and, no I'm going to cite any examples, just answer the question...please?

this is not my experience...

it might be something about you..

https://i.imgur.com/m8TQi.png

Feb 12 13 06:27 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

No idea.

Mysterious is different from being out of reach.
The latter can be a variant of reasons or could boil down to something elementary...
Like this perhaps?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=r62_qMog … 62_qMog1Mw

Feb 12 13 06:41 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

S W I N S K E Y wrote:

this is not my experience...

it might be something about you..

Indeed. Often, men and women fail to acknowledge if it's their personality that may run off the type of people that they're into. They're observant too. Polarizing, obnoxious, loud, dramatic etc etc can turn a person into the opposite direction like bad breath.

Feb 12 13 08:35 am Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Russian Katarina wrote:

I haven't noticed a decline in men hitting on me yet, but I'm much more laid back in handling them than I was at 21.

It's about experience gained, not about wrinkles gained. When you've been around the block a few times you've grown tired of the bullshit and the mind games - you know what you want, how to articulate what you want and how to get it. There's no more need for silly games.

Indeed. Sadly, there are old fools too that will never learn and still like to play bullshit games.

Feb 12 13 08:39 am Link

Model

Poses

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Maybe because you don't find upfront women attractive.

Feb 12 13 10:14 pm Link

Model

Poses

Image K wrote:
And your looks start to go...

Image K, I'm sitting here right now with a jar of mayo and a spoon, chowing down. The reason women get fat and unattractive as they age? To spite you.

Feb 12 13 10:17 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

Poses wrote:

Image K, I'm sitting here right now with a jar of mayo and a spoon, chowing down. The reason women get fat and unattractive as they age? To spite you.

peanut butter sounds so much better, but I can't fault you for the motivation!! wink

Feb 12 13 10:25 pm Link

Photographer

Chicchowmein

Palm Beach, Florida, US

Poses wrote:

awesome

I always wonder what the guys look like who say ish like this.

I love the ones that complain how shallow and materialistic women are ( meanwhile they are like 90, bald, ugly as feck and shit personality to boot yet they insist on a 20 something year old on their arm and cry when she takes him to the cleaners).

It boggles the mind.

If you are superficial you probably attract the same thing.

Feb 12 13 10:26 pm Link

Model

Poses

Poses wrote:

DougBPhoto wrote:
peanut butter sounds so much better, but I can't fault you for the motivation!! wink

I'd walk over to the fridge and switch jars, but the exercise might burn precious calories!

Feb 12 13 10:35 pm Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

Poses wrote:
I'd walk over to the fridge and switch jars, but the exercise might burn precious calories!

You're right (as usual), it is not worth the risk!!

Feb 12 13 10:42 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Poses wrote:

Pffffff
learn how to work
a can of Duncan Hines chocolate buttercream frosting is hella more enjoyable and the same amount of calories(meh,eff the calories one way or another,this is the ultimate indulgence big_smile)

Feb 12 13 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

r T p

Los Angeles, California, US

if
you thing about it this esplain why ...

https://kookykuckoo.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/what-men-think-women-do-in-the-shower-pie-chart.jpg

Feb 12 13 11:00 pm Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Berkeley, California, US

Poses wrote:

Yep.
You just inspired me to eat a tub of [soy] icecream and get more face tats in honor of Image K's ideas.

Feb 12 13 11:07 pm Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Berkeley, California, US

cy be rea n wrote:

if
you thing about it this esplain why ...

https://kookykuckoo.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/what-men-think-women-do-in-the-shower-pie-chart.jpg

Oh my gosh I seriously spent like 45 seconds wondering "what foam on their breasts?"

Feb 12 13 11:09 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

IBS wrote:

awesome

I always wonder what the guys look like who say ish like this.

I love the ones that complain how shallow and materialistic women are ( meanwhile they are like 90, bald, ugly as feck and shit personality to boot yet they insist on a 20 something year old on their arm and cry when she takes him to the cleaners).

It boggles the mind.

If you are superficial you probably attract the same thing.

lol

Awesome

Feb 13 13 04:37 am Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

Samantha Emme wrote:

I agree with this some woman just make you work for their affection especially if they are really beautiful and know they can sting you along a bit

Feb 13 13 06:01 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Cynthia Serrano  wrote:

I agree with this some woman just make you work for their affection especially if they are really beautiful and know they can sting you along a bit

I think this behavior is so selfish.
Plus if anyone is disinterested after a 'chase' which is usually the case, that's just immaturity.
After the string along, it stings:)

Feb 13 13 06:07 am Link