Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Worst V-Day Stories EVER

Model

NiNa_S

Houston, Texas, US

Jules NYC wrote:

I understand that.
Benefit of the doubt helps.

Things better now?

1000 times better. As bad as that day was, it actually made us realize how childish we had both been acting. smile

Feb 18 13 06:02 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

NiNa_S wrote:

1000 times better. As bad as that day was, it actually made us realize how childish we had both been acting. smile

That is what I like to hear.
smile
Good good!!

Xoxo!!

Feb 18 13 06:04 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

Last GF I lived with (long time ago), after we broke up she asked me out for a drink. I met her and we had a good, friendly talk. Friendly enough that we left together and spent the night at her place. I thought we were getting back together. Next morning, I found out she did it just to play a headgame on her new BF, whose friends ran the bar where she asked me to meet her. Confirmed later by mutual friends.

Compared to a lot of the stories here, this is tame stuff.

Feb 18 13 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

my_other_profile

Ankeny, Iowa, US

Orca Bay Images wrote:
Last GF I lived with (long time ago), after we broke up she asked me out for a drink. I met her and we had a good, friendly talk. Friendly enough that we left together and spent the night at her place. I thought we were getting back together. Next morning, I found out she did it just to play a headgame on her new BF, whose friends ran the bar where she asked me to meet her. Confirmed later by mutual friends.

I'm sorry sad

Feb 18 13 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

my_other_profile wrote:
I'm sorry sad

Every cloud has a silver lining. After I found out this was all just a way for her to mindfuck her new BF, I didn't feel quite so badly about not getting back together with her. It still hurt, but I knew I'd dodged a bullet.

Feb 18 13 06:31 pm Link

Model

hygvhgvkhy

Chicago, Illinois, US

Ararity wrote:
Please share yours so I don't feel so bloody awful about mine...
And maybe I'll have the courage to spill my own , and stop feeling crappy hmm

You don't even wanna know....

And I can't say because I don't like being bombarded by replies:P

But I had an interesting day today-.-

Feb 18 13 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

Ararity wrote:

BAD BAD DATE. Well, great date, drunk person....
I should only go out w him when he's sober. I'm gonna wait it out and see if he apologises profusely (realizes how bad he blew it, and what he has to lose), and if he doesn't, back to the drawing board hmm Sucks cuz he seemed great before.

DETAILS! We need details, dammit!

Feb 20 13 07:19 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Ararity wrote:
BAD BAD DATE. Well, great date, drunk person....
I should only go out w him when he's sober. I'm gonna wait it out and see if he apologises profusely (realizes how bad he blew it, and what he has to lose), and if he doesn't, back to the drawing board hmm Sucks cuz he seemed great before.

Even if he does apologize, disrespecting you that early in the relationship doesn't give promise for a good one... unless you want to be with a jerk or an alcoholic.

...and just to say, it wasn't even St. Patrick's Day.

Feb 20 13 09:06 am Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Orca Bay Images wrote:

Don't feel that your were being used.  Think of it that you got a good fu*k along with a BJ.  big_smile

Feb 20 13 09:58 am Link

Model

Solacium

Charleston, South Carolina, US

I got dumped by the guy I thought was the one a week before Vday and had to find a new place to live! That was this year.

Feb 20 13 10:04 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Connor Photography wrote:

Don't feel that your were being used.  Think of it that you got a good fu*k along with a BJ.  big_smile

I know this *hopefully* is in jest, but to think/act like this just perpetuates the bullshit that keeps people from what's real.

Feb 20 13 10:16 am Link

Photographer

testingphotography

Seattle, Washington, US

e m i l y wrote:
My college boyfriend didn't "believe in" Valentine's Day so he didn't get me anything.  One of my girlfriends got engaged that year (on V-Day), and I was viewing pictures of her ring on Facebook.  He leaned in and scoffed and said, "I'm never going to get you a ring.  I think it's selfish and environmentally unfriendly."

Emily,
It might be time for a boyfriend upgrade...

Feb 20 13 10:18 am Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Jules NYC wrote:
I know this *hopefully* is in jest, but to think/act like this just perpetuates the bullshit that keeps people from what's real.

Either we like it or not, it is a sick world. 
1.  We have people just like his Ex, play games and use others to their need.
2.  We have people use relationship to feed their lust

Regardless, there are plenty genuine individuals who are real and truly looking for a soul mate to grow old with.  Unfortunately, we can't hurry LOVE.  It is somewhat sad, that there are so many lonely people out there.  Valentines and Holidays are hard for those without a mate.

Feb 20 13 10:36 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Either we like it or not, it is a sick world. 
1.  We have people just like his Ex, play games and use others to their need.
2.  We have people use relationship to feed their lust

Regardless, there are plenty genuine individuals who are real and truly looking for a soul mate to grow old with.  Unfortunately, we can't hurry LOVE.  It is somewhat sad, that there are so many lonely people out there.  Valentines and Holidays are hard for those without a mate.

If you want something real, you get it.

Using people to feed lust is fine if both parties want exactly that.
Some people only need a sexual relationship.

I'd rather have someone care about me.

Feb 20 13 10:46 am Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Jules NYC wrote:
I'd rather have someone care about me.

Of course.
There are plenty of other care about me without any sexual relationship.  Likewise, I care about many other or even strangers without expecting anything in return.

Life is better this way.  smile

Feb 20 13 11:25 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Of course.
There are plenty of other care about me without any sexual relationship.  Likewise, I care about many other or even strangers without expecting anything in return.

Life is better this way.  smile

You should never expect anything in return.
That's why if you just have a sexual relationship, you may not even get sex back in return.

Feb 20 13 11:27 am Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

e m i l y wrote:
My college boyfriend didn't "believe in" Valentine's Day so he didn't get me anything.  One of my girlfriends got engaged that year (on V-Day), and I was viewing pictures of her ring on Facebook.  He leaned in and scoffed and said, "I'm never going to get you a ring.  I think it's selfish and environmentally unfriendly."

"Yo. Blowjobs are selfish. You're never getting another from me."

If the guy thinks a ring is environmentally unfriendly, just imagine when you two have babies and you have to bicycle to the hospital. The hospital that doesn't use electricity and doesn't use any chemicals.

I hope that guy was out the door ten seconds after that bullshit.

Feb 20 13 12:58 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

Her crassness and duplicity tainted the experience. It was a fun night but in quick hindsight I wish I hadn't answered that phone call. She lost my friendship and badly damaged some mutual friendships. It also put the mutual friends in a bad position, since they had befriended her new BF.

I'd rather go without than to deal with that kind of shit.

Feb 20 13 01:31 pm Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Jules NYC wrote:
You should never expect anything in return.
That's why if you just have a sexual relationship, you may not even get sex back in return.

Totally agree.  Expecting less is a good in general approach. 

I also tell other that "Doing the right thing even no one is watching" is often rewarded a happier life.  smile

Feb 20 13 01:55 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Totally agree.  Expecting less is a good in general approach. 

I also tell other that "Doing the right thing even no one is watching" is often rewarded a happier life.  smile

Healthy relationships have reciprocity.

Feb 20 13 02:08 pm Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Orca Bay Images wrote:
Her crassness and duplicity tainted the experience. It was a fun night but in quick hindsight I wish I hadn't answered that phone call. She lost my friendship and badly damaged some mutual friendships. It also put the mutual friends in a bad position, since they had befriended her new BF.

I'd rather go without than to deal with that kind of shit.

I was just in my weird form of humor to lighten up the bad situation, perhaps to draw a laugh from you.  Sorry for my use of the sexually explicit words. 

The good news is you are much better being than her, she can't hurt you any more.  I am doubtful if she would ever be successful and happy in her career and personal life.

Goo luck.  smile

Feb 20 13 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

Connor Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Jules NYC wrote:
Healthy relationships have reciprocity.

Hahah... For a young person, you are wise one. It must be the tap water in New York.  tongue

Feb 20 13 02:19 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Hahah... For a young person, you are wise one. It must be the tap water in New York.  tongue

Thank you;)
More like the well-water in Connecticut.
Ha ha

Feb 20 13 02:49 pm Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

I was just in my weird form of humor to lighten up the bad situation, perhaps to draw a laugh from you.  Sorry for my use of the sexually explicit words.

No offense taken whatsoever. I do appreciate the feedback.

Feb 20 13 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

bw fotograf

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

holy shit, some of you had a terrible v-day. sad

i spent the evening with my boy. first, fine dining at pei wei (haha) and then watching frakenweenie on the xbox. smile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8471/8418473494_70f98dba37.jpg

Feb 20 13 10:57 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

bw fotograf wrote:
holy shit, some of you had a terrible v-day. sad

i spent the evening with my boy. first, fine dining at pei wei (haha) and then watching frakenweenie on the xbox. smile

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8471/8418473494_70f98dba37.jpg

What a nice photograph and a cute kid
smile

Feb 20 13 11:29 pm Link