Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > do girls actually like it when a guy sends......

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Wynd Mulysa wrote:

If you are concerned about the possible death that could come from catching HPV [and that percentage is lower than 20%.  most strains of HPV are not cancerous] you'd better not be having sex with anyone.  Men can be carriers with no symptoms, and HPV is not detectable unless symptoms are present.  Only 1% of men who have HPV show symptoms.  http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm

But, don't worry, if you do get it, your immune system will probably clear it in under two years.

I don't want to get 'anything' but very well aware of what you can get and how.
Ok then, back to the penis pic thread.

Feb 19 13 12:36 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

T A Y L O R  wrote:
Please reread what I said and what I've been saying. I said absolutely nothing of the sort, I said that I am happy to discuss this while you are not. I would like to get differing viewpoints on the matter, while you do not. That at least makes me more intellectually inclined in this regard than it does you.

And uh, I care. Obviously the people who are responding to you care. But thanks for once again showing that your respect for us, our decisions, and our arguments are null. I'm so thoroughly saddened you won't be joining us for further intellectual discourse. roll

This isn't the intellectual discussion for sex.  And when it comes to multiple partners vs not...that's an opinion, not intellectual discussion. 

I say idc what people do with their sex life...then that's disrespect.  There is no winning here.  When talking about sexual purity...you threw out a big BLEH...you are being rude other other people's lifestyles while wanting your own respected.  Not caring about what other people feel on my opinions on sex is not disrespecting anyone.

You may find splashing your sex life all over a forum intellectual...I don't.

Feb 19 13 01:10 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

La Lana  wrote:

This isn't the intellectual discussion for sex.  And when it comes to multiple partners vs not...that's an opinion, not intellectual discussion. 

I say idc what people do with their sex life...then that's disrespect.  There is no winning here.  When talking about sexual purity...you threw out a big BLEH...you are being rude other other people's lifestyles while wanting your own respected.  Not caring about what other people feel on my opinions on sex is not disrespecting anyone.

+1
What a quaint and refreshing notion....particularly in this place. lol

Feb 19 13 01:27 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

La Lana  wrote:

Nods

Feb 19 13 01:27 pm Link

Model

T A Y L O R

Seattle, Washington, US

La Lana  wrote:

I'm going to stop corresponding with you because you aren't actually reading and responding to what I'm writing, you're just making shit up at this point and talking about what you want to talk about regardless to how it's completely unrelated to what I actually said. Your thinly veiled personal attacks are also starting to get pretty obnoxious.

Feb 19 13 03:14 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
I only like that kind of stuff if I'm already sexually involved with the person, and we've been together long enough to be VERY comfortable with each other.

I do not just want to open a text message on my phone one day, and find a random dick picture from someone with whom I've had one or two acceptable dates.

If that ever happened, I probably would just never call the person again.

It's kind of disrespectful actually.

Yep. Same here.

My prior boyfriend and I had a very strong sexual chemistry and we used to do that a lot and it really turned me on. The thought of a random person would probably make me laugh and then get offended.

Feb 19 13 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

Jason Haven

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Model Sarah wrote:

Yep. Same here.

My prior boyfriend and I had a very strong sexual chemistry and we used to do that a lot and it really turned me on. The thought of a random person would probably make me laugh and then get offended.

What if its a golden penis?

Feb 19 13 08:45 pm Link

Model

Misty R H

Anaheim, California, US

I have been sent penis pictures twice by potential photographers that wanted to shoot with me.  This creeped me out big time and was a huge turnoff.

I rather be sent a romantic note or flowers of something sexy like lingerie and leave the rest to my imagination.

Feb 19 13 08:49 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Misty R H wrote:
I have been sent penis pictures twice by potential photographers that wanted to shoot with me.  This creeped me out big time and was a huge turnoff.

I rather be sent a romantic note or flowers of something sexy like lingerie and leave the rest to my imagination.

I would rather not be sent of those things from a potential employer.

Feb 20 13 09:33 am Link