Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > DAR Critiques > How does this look to you?

Photographer

Pierre Gussman

Los Angeles, California, US

Looking for any input on this image and how to make it better. Thanks!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130209/18/511704e3b2691.jpg

~ciao!

Feb 24 13 12:06 pm Link

Retoucher

Alejandro Crespo

Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Great work and picture big_smile.

There are some stray hairs at the top of the head.
I think there is some yellow/green color cast in the teeth
A little fix in liquify of the left side of the bottom lip, it looks like out of place in profile view.

Feb 24 13 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

GER Photography

Imperial, California, US

Some hair light for separation from the background.

Feb 24 13 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

maybe it is my vision but here eye does not seem in focus - if I am correct some lightening and sharpening?

her eye also looks quite small for her face and for the composition - perhaps select and free transform for size / enlarge?

There seems to be a lot of missing facial structure in the region from below her eye to her upper lip -  has it been over-smoothed or blurred?

the line of the cheek does not look quite anatomically correct either

not a fan of the cutt off arms / hands - and I am wondering if a re-crop that was a bit shorter and tighter might improve things a bit?

Feb 24 13 07:37 pm Link

Retoucher

srezy

Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

You have so much beautiful images in your port! But I really don`t like the look of this one, to me it has no glamour. I understand the contrast of this image between the bright face and the dark, but I think the face is maybe still overexposed and is looking too flat in the colors, in the brightness and in the sharpness. I´m sure this image would be look absolutely great with the right retouch, because the shoot looks good!

Feb 25 13 07:10 am Link

Retoucher

not here

Providence, Rhode Island, US

Shirt is way too dark. Cant see any detail. Seems over-contrasted.

Mar 06 13 02:01 am Link