Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > What do you find least physically attractive?

Model

Sorinphyre

Wasilla, Alaska, US

I'm specifically looking for mannerisms, fashion habits, or any manner of physical adornment.  Things that people choose to do.  Not looking for natural physical features.

For me, two of my biggest things that I find unattractive are French tipped fingernails and smoking.

Apr 26 13 01:57 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

Sorinphyre wrote:
I'm specifically looking for mannerisms, fashion habits, or any manner of physical adornment.  Things that people choose to do.  Not looking for natural physical features.

For me, two of my biggest things that I find unattractive are French tipped fingernails and smoking.

ehmm definitely smoking, heavy drinking and any type of illegal drugs

bad hygiene

overweight and/or in bad shape because of laziness (that last part is important. I don't mind a partner that is big, I do mind when it's because they sit on the couch all day and make very bad dietary choices.)

guys who shave all over (unless they're olympic swimmers or something :p)

farting in bed. just, no.

sandals with white socks

balding quite obviously, but still wearing your hair long

Apr 26 13 02:03 am Link

Model

M A U I

Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe

Women who listen to Gwiyomi, unhealthy and rude.

Apr 26 13 02:20 am Link

Model

Sorinphyre

Wasilla, Alaska, US

Looking more for personal tastes and styles rather than personality traits, although I certainly agree with rudeness being unattractive.

Apr 26 13 02:31 am Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Los Angeles, California, US

I cannot stand French manicures or pedicures. Long toenails make we want to puke. Owning a dog smaller than a cat won't fly. Chewing with your mouth open. Listening to country music. 70s bush (keep it clean and shmoove so the beautiful view is unobstructed).

Apr 26 13 05:59 am Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

chewing with your mouth open
dirt under your nails - clean that shit!!
stinky guys.  A little sweat is fine, but if you reek of BO or something of that nature - nasty!!
gross teeth.  I saw this dude the other day - he was actually kinda cute until he smiled - his teeth were all black and rotted out of his mouth.  NASTY!!!

Apr 26 13 06:20 am Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

Kincaid Blackwood wrote:
I cannot stand French manicures or pedicures. Long toenails make we want to puke. Owning a dog smaller than a cat won't fly. Chewing with your mouth open. Listening to country music. 70s bush (keep it clean and shmoove so the beautiful view is unobstructed).

*hides fingers*

Apr 26 13 06:20 am Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

Smoking, alcohol or drug use, tattoos, piercings other than one or two earrings, goth or punk look, hair dyed in a color which is not natural.

Apr 26 13 06:30 am Link

Photographer

Kincaid Blackwood

Los Angeles, California, US

-Jen- wrote:
*hides fingers*

Fired.

Apr 26 13 06:32 am Link

Photographer

BT Imagery

Christiansted, Saint Croix, Virgin Islands of the United States

Clothes way too large, sweatpants especially.

Apr 26 13 06:37 am Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

B.O.

Like someone said, there's sweat, then straight up ASS. Take a shower AND wash your clothes...

Arrogance.

Apr 26 13 06:50 am Link

Photographer

Images by SeanK Photo

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Loud eaters or drinkers. No chomping or slurping!
Dirty hair! 
Big or not shaved in a week bush-- nothing worse then week long hair stubble!
Woman who wear high heels and don't know how to walk in them.
Falling down stupid drunk woman

Apr 26 13 06:51 am Link

Model

Kozmina

Bakersfield, California, US

Skinny jeans are horrid looking on guys no matter how skinny they are and girls that are too big to be wearing them.

Big baggy pants that hang off your ass.

Socks with sandals.

Huge gauged ears. Those things stink.

Dirty hair and clothes.

Bad teeth.

Sloppy drunks.

Apr 26 13 07:08 am Link

Photographer

What Fun Productions

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Anyone who is not kind to animals.

Apr 26 13 08:31 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Shaved heads on young, handsome men. I find it very unattractive. For that matter, I'm almost never attracted to men with hair shorter than shoulder length. Nothing makes me lose desire for a male faster than when he cuts off his hair very short. It's like someone flips a switch in my genitals; everything turns off. I do think this probably fits the definition of a fetish, since it's something I pretty much HAVE to have to sustain sexual interest in someone.

I find high waisted clothes very unattractive, and also skinny pants on men, and on the vast majority of women who are not built like runway models.

Drunk women at bars, teetering around in high heels. That's really bad.

Apr 26 13 08:58 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

MatureModelMM wrote:
Smoking, alcohol or drug use, tattoos, piercings other than one or two earrings, goth or punk look, hair dyed in a color which is not natural.

So don't set you up with any of my friends?

lol

Apr 26 13 09:01 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

What Fun Productions wrote:
Anyone who is not kind to animals.

+ a million

PS, my friends are animals

Apr 26 13 09:03 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Sorinphyre wrote:

smoking

Apr 26 13 09:03 am Link

Model

Model MoRina

MacMurdo - permanent station of the US, Sector claimed by New Zealand, Antarctica

Foul language.

Swearing here or there is no big deal.  Needing to say the F word in almost every sentence just looks like either laziness, attention grabbing and/or a lack of intelligence to me.

Apr 26 13 09:07 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Telling racist jokes. A lot of white people in New England can't seem to understand why I find that so offensive. I grew up in the south, and met old people who remembered segregation, and it wasn't fucking funny.

Apr 26 13 09:08 am Link

Photographer

KonstantKarma

Campobello, South Carolina, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
Shaved heads on young, handsome men. I find it very unattractive. For that matter, I'm almost never attracted to men with hair shorter than shoulder length. Nothing makes me lose desire for a male faster than when he cuts off his hair very short. It's like someone flips a switch in my genitals; everything turns off. I do think this probably fits the definition of a fetish, since it's something I pretty much HAVE to have to sustain sexual interest in someone.

I find high waisted clothes very unattractive, and also skinny pants on men, and on the vast majority of women who are not built like runway models.

Drunk women at bars, teetering around in high heels. That's really bad.

I have to have long hair too, on either sex. To each their own, but if you want to go to bed, you gotta have the hair.

Apr 26 13 09:12 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

MoRina wrote:
Foul language.

Swearing here or there is no big deal.  Needing to say the F word in almost every sentence just looks like either laziness, attention grabbing and/or a lack of intelligence to me.

So what the fuck are you trying to say? Fuck that, that's a fucking crock of shit to feel that fucking way!

Now can you imagine the conversations we're going to have at FetCon this year?  hehehe

Model

D A N I

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

Koryn Locke wrote:
Telling racist jokes. A lot of white people in New England can't seem to understand why I find that so offensive. I grew up in the south, and met old people who remembered segregation, and it wasn't fucking funny.

I actually find black jokes funny as hell...but I also cheer on the bad guys on cop shows like Law & Order SVU.

-Childish behavior in public
-Smoking
-Road rage

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

Koryn Locke wrote:

Truer words were never written. High waisted clothing...just stop already, it's hideous!

Apr 26 13 09:18 am Link

Model

Model MoRina

MacMurdo - permanent station of the US, Sector claimed by New Zealand, Antarctica

Naughty Ties wrote:
So what the fuck are you trying to say? Fuck that, that's a fucking crock of shit to feel that fucking way!

Now can you imagine the conversations we're going to have at FetCon this year?  hehehe

Oh, Jerry....

*covers my ears*

Apr 26 13 09:19 am Link

Clothing Designer

GRMACK

Bakersfield, California, US

Hairy armpits!
Someone should have told Paula Cole (The "Where Did All the Cowboys Go?" singer.) that cowboys didn't like hairy armpits and they all left the building.  Sort of derailed her career too.

Hairy legs too!
Had a waitress once who wore sheer nylons and we thought it was a Paisley design on them suckers - until someone mentioned otherwise.  Lost dinner.

Apr 26 13 09:19 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Yeah smoking cigarettes is gross because it smells and that whole dying thing.
When I smoked man did I loooovvvvvve it.

but my friends still smoke and I still love them:)

Apr 26 13 09:21 am Link

Photographer

Adam J Caldwell

London, England, United Kingdom

Fake tan
Fake nails
Fake hair
Fake eyelashes

Basically, anything fake makes me vom.

Also people who eat when they are talking on the phone.

Apr 26 13 09:28 am Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

GRMACK wrote:
Hairy legs too!
Had a waitress once who wore sheer nylons and we thought it was a Paisley design on them suckers - until someone mentioned otherwise.  Lost dinner.

lol

Apr 26 13 09:28 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Unhealthu habits in general(smoking,alcoholism;a drink or 3 is Ok,drugs;an occasional joint is Ok,living a stoner lifestyle is not;obesity,well,overweight women are a turn off to begin with except for pregnancy(I don't consider that overweight but some idiots d) and temporary medical
Coditions,eating at McGenocides 5 times a week supersized and such....bye)
Poor hygene
Racism/bigotry(there is a girl believe it or not that I could hook up with any time I want that is actually someone  I know would be a keeper except her bigotry meter charts in the reds..and I
Hang with people of all colors and sexual orientation all the time and are friends with them...her bshit puts her on my friends list but undesirable for anything more sad )

Short hair on a woman would normally be a turn off but wigs and extensions could always be a great opton here

The goth and alt look(which pretty much knocks out 90% of women who like my music it seems)
Dallas Cowboy fan that has not ever stepped one foot in Txas
A christian is OK,an evangellical who would want to convert me is not..I

Apr 26 13 09:29 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

If only people could wear their no humor like an 'A' on their forehead...

Apr 26 13 10:41 am Link

Photographer

Becks

Rochester, New York, US

Smoking or any drugs, marijuana included-- the first because I've got asthma it's my number 1 trigger for a severe attack, the second because A) I loathe the smell and B) I've yet to actually meet these mystical beings that only smoke "occassionally" and instead had my childhood bombarded with potheads and too many visits to YDC to see family members. No fucking thanks.

Bad hygiene. Condescension, anyone that treats me like I'm stupid because I have a different opinion than they do about something. Extreme vulgarity-- anyone who knows me, even on this forum, knows that I'm fairly candid about sex and sex-related things. I can talk about penis all day long and not bat an eyelash. But someone that walks around talking like a bad comedy show filled with references to cumshots and pussy needs to just be kicked in the throat.

Makeup. Now, I'm not talking about a little foundation to hide the occasional acne scar, but you know. Eyeliner? No. Not happening, haha.

Long hair. I absolutely HATE long hair on men. Don't get me wrong, mind you, I like a little bit of mass to run my hands through, but beyond shoulder length and it's game over. This is not Interview With A Vampire, it's 2013 and stop dressing like a hippie, dammit. tongue

I can't think of anything else, except maybe guys that wear goatees and ugly black Tripp pants like they're still 15 and stuck in their goth phase.

Atheists and the very religious are also both nixed, because both groups tend to be totally obsessed with their belief systems and I'm not interested in that. In my experience, atheists usually love to pick apart and disrespect what other religions believe, as though the concept of faith is personally insulting, and the very religious are always trying to convince you that everyone else is wrong and they're the only oness right. Ideally, someone else who is simply agnostic and believes that they'll attempt to be a decent human being and find out the rest when they die. big_smile

Apr 26 13 10:42 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Adam J Caldwell wrote:
Fake tan
Fake nails
Fake hair
Fake eyelashes

Fake personalities even worse

Apr 26 13 10:43 am Link

Model

D A N I

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

Adam J Caldwell wrote:
Fake tan
Fake nails
Fake hair
Fake eyelashes

Then you'd hate 90% of my family haha (besides the fake tan part)

Apr 26 13 10:44 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Finding the anti pot culture amusing.
I don't smoke and it's a blue moon that I'm smoking pot but
lol

Toxic behaviors ESP. problems of the mind...
The home/crux of all addictions and unhealthy behaviors
Anti-attractive

I find this thread unattractive

Let's talk about what we all disapprove in others and glorify it
smile

Apr 26 13 10:45 am Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

lack of confidence. 

stupidity

nagging

Apr 26 13 10:49 am Link

Photographer

Adam J Caldwell

London, England, United Kingdom

Jules NYC wrote:

Fake personalities even worse

True that!

Apr 26 13 10:50 am Link

Clothing Designer

Maria Harper Designs

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Panty lines... a huge fashion NO NO!

Apr 26 13 10:51 am Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

militants of any type

Apr 26 13 10:53 am Link

Model

Nicole Nu

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Rudeness - someone who doesn't say please or thank you when they're out. That bugs me so much.

And BO everyone else was talking about.
I can't stand that either. Or the reverse side of that - the people who take a bath in perfume or cologne.

Apr 26 13 10:59 am Link