Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Do you want to know what I think?

Model

Maria Susanti

Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur, Indonesia

yes please smile

Jun 16 13 10:30 pm Link

Photographer

The Face Photography

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Maruschke wrote:
Me? big_smile

I don't see in your port very good and varied poses, I think that you should work on that aspect.

However, what I do see is that you are really good at showing strong emotions in your shots, emotions that you manage to transmit to the viewer. If you improve your posing abilities, I guess you will come up with terrific shots.

Jun 17 13 02:58 am Link

Photographer

The Face Photography

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Sarah_ wrote:
Yes please big_smile

It is obvious that you are an experienced model, particularly good at fashion and editorial shots, but also capable of some other styles.

What I find absolutely amazing is your dramatic expression in many shots. I wonder whether you have any acting knowledge, if you don't I think you might have a natural talent to become sn actress.

I like how varied poses you show too. You look very professional.

Jun 17 13 03:07 am Link

Photographer

The Face Photography

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Maria Susanti wrote:
yes please smile

Obviously you look very exotic to an European viewer, and dressed in oriental costume you produce very attractive shots.

However, I think you have a lovely casual smile, and I would love to see you in more informal shots, trying to look natural. I guess you can do it amazingly well.

Jun 17 13 03:15 am Link

Model

Dimitrius C

Gary, Indiana, US

The Face Photography wrote:

I don't have any experience photographing men, but I guess I can judge your port anyway.

You are an athlete, you have an amazing body, and I suppose you are a perfect candidate for runway. Your fashion shots are really classy.

You look honest and professional too, so I guess that you'll be successful as a model if you take your career seriously.

Thank you for the feedback and yes I do take it seriously.  I don't give up that easily my friend.  smile

Jun 17 13 10:28 am Link