Rebellic Photography wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaeREQJBT-U

All feedback are welcome.

which photo are we critiquing?

May 19 13 01:16 pm Link

Model

Cole Morrison

Portland, Oregon, US

Last I checked, nudity wasn't allowed on youtube. You may want to use a different video hosting site, like vimeo.

May 19 13 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

eybdoog

New York, New York, US

Cole Morrison wrote:
Last I checked, nudity wasn't allowed on youtube. You may want to use a different video hosting site, like vimeo.

+1 Youtube will can your video pretty quick under their TOS. Vimeo is more for artists to post and is more accepting.  With that said, overall your work isn't bad. It is a little over saturated with the colors sometimes for my personal taste, but the quirkiness of the poses in the environments is good. Your slideshow also moves a bit fast. My guess is that you created it in something like Imovie and let the program decide the photo display length. Try custom editing the length. Usually a good rule of thumb is to make a photo or text appear so that you can read/view it and comprehend at least twice. good luck

May 19 13 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Video itself.......slow down, make a few other adjustments.

Many of the images in the video I really liked. Had hoped to find more of them in your portfolio here.

May 19 13 11:49 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Cole Morrison wrote:

Nudity all over youtube. I think much depends on content & context.

May 19 13 11:51 pm Link

Model

Cole Morrison

Portland, Oregon, US

Cherrystone wrote:

Nudity all over youtube. I think much depends on content & context.

Or the fact that it hasn't yet been flagged or brought to the attention of moderators.

May 20 13 12:49 pm Link

Photographer

Joseph William

Chicago, Illinois, US

Cole Morrison wrote:

Or the fact that it hasn't yet been flagged or brought to the attention of moderators.

this is probably the case.

I generally do not like movies that are slideshows I find them boring no matter how interesting the images are.

May 20 13 03:54 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

I had a more difficult time focusing on the images simply because I love Urbex and I was fascinated by (jealous of) some of those locations. Where are you finding abandoned locations with hard wood floors and velvet "sofas?"

Some of these are fantastic locations.

May 20 13 04:00 pm Link

Model

MelissaJG

Riverside, California, US

In my opinion I loved many of the photos. It was as if the model/s became one with the environment, rather than just being nude in random places (something I myself need to work on) loved how models angles matched that of their environment.
There were a few that were just nude and out of place, but the vast majority were elegantly placed and seemed to be well thought of.
I also agree the slide show was a bit fast, couldn't quite take in the photos as well as I would have liked. But that's just my 2 cents

May 20 13 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

gfgffggffgfgfg

Taastrup, Hovedstaden, Denmark

M Pandolfo Photography wrote:
Where are you finding abandoned locations with hard wood floors and velvet "sofas?"

I am from Denmark.

Cole Morrison wrote:

I asked youtube support. They say video was OK. But they can not promise anything. It depends on feedback and automatic administration.

Thank you for feedback/critique.

May 21 13 04:31 am Link