Forums > Travel Notices > TF Photographer in Phoenix, AZ (Sep 28 - Sep 29)

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

I will be visiting family in the Phoenix/Glendale area on the last weekend of September. I will have one afternoon free and I would like to do a dessert shoot, late afternoon-sunset-to just as the stars are coming out. I will only be free for that one day (Sept. 28) so you have to be as well. The dates are pretty much non-negotiable as family takes precedence.

I am unfamiliar with the area so you might have to do the scouting. However, what I was looking for was open dessert with some interesting features; an oasis, mountain, rock cropping, saguaro cactus, etc. NOT BARREN. Also, as I will be with family, I was not planning on renting a car. We'll need a ride, but I am perfectly fine paying all gas/tolls for the shoot.

I am not hung up on wardrobe, as I am more interested in capturing the dessert mood. We can discuss what you would like to wear; I'm open to suggestions. (I checked "No" in the nudity, but I really don't care either way. Nudity doesn't bother me.)

For references, feel free to contact any of the models in my port. If they have a MM account, they are credited. Also, all the models are tagged in my Facebook page. The link is on my MM profile. Again, feel free to ask anyone anything you want.

Aug 06 13 06:31 am Link

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

bump

Aug 29 13 05:10 am Link

Photographer

Francisco Castro

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

bump

Sep 20 13 06:31 pm Link