Forums > Travel Notices > Paid Female Models in Pacific North West (Sep 4 - Sep 17) Nude CA Model

Model

Nym Faea

San Francisco, California, US

Hello! I will be traveling up to the Pacific North West beginning shortly after the start of the September month. I plan to spend the first weekend (6-8th) in Portland, and then the following weekend (13-15) in Seattle. I love traveling and driving, and heading off into the wilderness, so don't hesitate to contact me if you're off the beaten track or outside of a main city. I still have lots of time available.

For those who don't already know, I'm: tall, bendy, lean, long, fully and naturally curved, beautiful, versatile, expressive, creative, hard working, inspirational, experienced, and overall wonderful. I am currently sporting a classy, chic pixie cut which is flattering and styleable.

Limited trade. Always interested in working with life changing, awe inspiring, challenging photographers. I am still searching for lodging in Seattle. I also have a serious interest in expanding my corset collection, and would be willing to trade for one, or for credit to a store. Inquire about my tastes smile

I'm really looking forward to posing all over the Pacific North West!

Aug 23 13 02:17 pm Link

Photographer

ARTOGRAPHI

Burbank, California, US

Darn I'm sorry I won't be at my Place in WA for that time period.  For anybody up in the NW who hasn't shot with Nymph....you are truly in for treat!  She's an amazing model with outstanding poses and an incredible figure!!!  Not to mention a whole heck of a Lot of Fun!  If you can't get something port worthy from your session, then I'm sorry....You've had your lens cap on the whole time!  LOL

Aug 23 13 02:31 pm Link

Model

Linsey Simpson

Yacolt, Washington, US

Aug 26 13 05:21 pm Link

Model

Nym Faea

Art! You are way too sweet!

Aug 27 13 04:57 pm Link

Model

Nym Faea

Leaving on Friday! Almost all booked up. Still have sometime available in Portland. Still booking the California coast on my way back down.

Also available in the Medford/Ashland area.

Sep 04 13 01:49 pm Link

Photographer

Lisolette Gilcrest

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

If you find yourself traveling back through the Portland or Astoria area later in the month on the way home or elsewhere, let me know.  I have some availability on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd.

Safe travels!

Sep 08 13 02:47 pm Link