This thread was locked on 2013-09-02 11:52:17
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Are U Failing @ Life :-)

Photographer

Llobet Photography

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

I'ma gonna weight 'till it cums in the lie berry.
Er, Otay, maybe not.

Sep 02 13 11:30 am Link

Photographer

PhillipM

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Alexey Sunly wrote:
This is a thread for people who want to discuss and review my $6 Short Story that just might Change Your Life.

Send me a check for 200.00

Sep 02 13 11:31 am Link

Model

Alexey VS

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

RBM Photo wrote:
I'm just taking a wild guess here and saying that it sucks ass.

Guesses are for Trolls, people! I need and I WANT FACTS... So, if it sucks ass, then I want FACTS. HARD, PROVEN EVIDENCE THAT IT SUCKED ASS.

Everything else are supposition and theories, and you can discuss those in a Troll Cell if you wish.

Sep 02 13 11:32 am Link

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Alexey Sunly wrote:

Are we talking about Lalaland, or cutthroat world of politics, fashion and global corporate warfare? Because tips for success in Lalaland are back in the Sandbox forum, because you know... that's where kids play tongue

Oh wow, I'd seriously like to be a success in the cutthroat world of politics, fashion and global corporate warfare!  This book is going to kick ass!

When are you going to send it to me?  I can't wait to read it!

Sep 02 13 11:33 am Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

San Diego Country Estates, California, US

Trolls regenerate unless you kill them with fire or acid.

Also, my penis is in my butt.

Sep 02 13 11:33 am Link

Model

Alexey VS

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PhillipM wrote:

Send me a check for 200.00

You can have it right after I get yours for a 1000. But what does have to with the topic?? Are you just another Troll... offtopic

Sep 02 13 11:34 am Link

Photographer

RBM Photo

Bellbrook, Ohio, US

Alexey Sunly wrote:

Guesses are for Trolls, people! I need and I WANT FACTS... So, if it sucks ass, then I want FACTS. HARD, PROVEN EVIDENCE THAT IT SUCKED ASS.

Everything else are supposition and theories, and you can discuss those in a Troll Cell if you wish.

Well, I mean you're just a really terrible author, I mean really really bad - you make Stephanie Meyer look like Samuel Beckett.

Sep 02 13 11:34 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Alexey Sunly wrote:

What you want is that people purchase your book, camouflaging it as a review thread...

Sep 02 13 11:35 am Link

Model

Alexey VS

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

SPRINGHEEL  wrote:

Oh wow, I'd seriously like to be a success in the cutthroat world of politics, fashion and global corporate warfare!  This book is going to kick ass!

When are you going to send it to me?  I can't wait to read it!

Buddy, you wanna be a success? Here is my advice, go find it and grab it by whatever it is you can, and hold on to it, because you really really don't want to end up like this guy:

Lawrence Guy wrote:

Sep 02 13 11:37 am Link

Photographer

Llobet Photography

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Butt I haz no moni cuz I iz Failed @ Life
sad

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

udor wrote:

What you want is that people purchase your book, camouflaging it as a review thread...

Sure, thats EXACTLY what someone from LaLaLand would say!

You're just jealous because I'm getting a free book and I'll be cutting throats in politics and fashion waaaaaaay before you!

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Alexey Sunly wrote:
Buddy, you wanna be a success? Here is my advice, go find it and grab it by whatever it is you can, and hold on to it, because you really really don't want to end up like this guy:

Lawrence Guy wrote:

Hang on, lemme write this down.....

take....my penis....out of......my butt

Oh wow, I'm feeling more successful already!

Sep 02 13 11:39 am Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xKAwpoAf1CY/UXXuOB6NKaI/AAAAAAAAAHM/drWgcpwQy9A/s1600/Where%27s+the+meds.JPG

If you refuse to take them, they can't actually help you.

Sep 02 13 11:40 am Link

Model

Alexey VS

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

RBM Photo wrote:

Alexey Sunly wrote:

Well, I mean you're just a really terrible author, I mean really really bad - you make Stephanie Meyer look like Samuel Beckett.

And let me guess... You also told them that their stories sucked ass. And that also was only a guess, correct? wink

udor wrote:

I refer your attention to that the other trolly said:

SPRINGHEEL  wrote:

You're just jealous because I'm getting a free book and I'll be cutting throats in politics and fashion waaaaaaay before you!

Photographer

Lumatic

Brooklyn, New York, US

So let me see if I have this straight.  In order to review your "short story" and constructively participate in this thread, we each have to pay you $6 to read it?

Is that the gist of it?

Photographer

SPRINGHEEL

Detroit, Michigan, US

Lumatic wrote:
So let me see if I have this straight.  In order to review your "short story" and constructively participate in this thread, we each have to pay you $6 to read it?

Is that the gist of it?

And take your penis out of your butt....

THAT information is for free, BTW

Sep 02 13 11:41 am Link

Photographer

Vintagevista

Sun City, California, US

Great new for all of us, as my bestselling in China proper "experimental essay"

"experimental essay" = experimental writing style?

Will it be subtitled?

Sep 02 13 11:41 am Link

Photographer

Cinema Photography

Boulder, Colorado, US

1. The wisest masters do not to state their own enlightenment or perfection because they know that it is both unhelpful to themselves and to their students. The false teachers often make this claim because they have little else on offer to attract followers.

2. False teachers strongly dislike either personal criticism or criticism of their teaching; they do not take kindly to ordinary unenlightened individuals questioning them.

3.Outrageous behaviour by the guru is passed off as what is needed to help the followers grow

4.  A real master respects your will

5. It is amazing how much false gurus have to say about enlightenment. They argue their points in the same way that the scholars in the middle ages argued how many angels could sit on the head of a pin. Any fool can talk about the end goal because what is said is irrefutable to most of your listeners. What is skillful is guiding those listeners to having awakening within themselves. The real teacher focuses on the path and strictly avoids any talk on enlightenment.

...etc etc

Sep 02 13 11:42 am Link

Photographer

RBM Photo

Bellbrook, Ohio, US

SPRINGHEEL  wrote:

Don't believe the hype! I think you have been oversold on the quality of this title. It sucks ass.

Sep 02 13 11:44 am Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

San Diego Country Estates, California, US

Alexey Sunly wrote:

Oh hey hey! If penile contortion is not the very definition of success, I don't know what is!

/buy my penile contortion guide for $5, then subscribe to my newsletter by PM'ing me your bank account and routing info

Sep 02 13 11:48 am Link

Photographer

Brooks Ayola

Chatsworth, California, US

The last person who asked me to review their book, sent me one first... Can I get a link to the free text too, so Springheel and I can get success please?

Sep 02 13 11:49 am Link

Model

Alexey VS

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Lumatic wrote:

Is that the gist of it?

NOOOOOOooooo... Who is the genius who said that? I WOULD never think of something so bizarre and ridiculous... I mean, who would??? Well, while I have no clue who could think of something silly like that, but I am pretty sure a best selling "experimental essay" in China proper wouldn't!

SPRINGHEEL  wrote:

And take your penis out of your butt....

THAT information is for free, BTW

You see, you haven't even read it yet, but you are already learning! I am THAT awesome big_smile

Vintagevista wrote:
Great new for all of us, as my bestselling in China proper "experimental essay"

"experimental essay" = experimental writing style?

Will it be subtitled?

Buddy, I am not here to plug my work... For that I would have to make another thread. This is for people who already READ it. Capisce?

cinema photography wrote:
1. The wisest masters do not to state their own enlightenment or perfection because they know that it is both unhelpful to themselves and to their students. The false teachers often make this claim because they have little else on offer to attract followers.

2. False teachers strongly dislike either personal criticism or criticism of their teaching; they do not take kindly to ordinary unenlightened individuals questioning them.

3.Outrageous behaviour by the guru is passed off as what is needed to help the followers grow

4.  A real master respects your will

5. It is amazing how much false gurus have to say about enlightenment. They argue their points in the same way that the scholars in the middle ages argued how many angels could sit on the head of a pin. Any fool can talk about the end goal because what is said is irrefutable to most of your listeners. What is skillful is guiding those listeners to having awakening within themselves. The real teacher focuses on the path and strictly avoids any talk on enlightenment.

...etc etc

Sounds like you need to write your own book! And start a NEW THREAD for that... Jeez, people, you are so very slow roll

RBM Photo wrote:
Don't believe the hype! I think you have been oversold on the quality of this title. It sucks ass.

How many times I have to make my point, buddy... OMG, somebody throw his sucks ass to brig already, please!

Sep 02 13 11:50 am Link

Photographer

DougBPhoto

Portland, Oregon, US

Alexey Sunly wrote:
What's up, WINNERS! Great new for all of us, as my bestselling in China proper "experimental essay" is now available for sale online to all the western folk big_smile Here is a link to the poster with more info about it: https://twitter.com/MasterLeonis/status … 60/photo/1

Let's REVIEW this sucker and DISCUSS it, shall we, so as to follow the OT official forum rules ;P God knows, we would not want to upset the local "i have nothing better to do" corps/es (pseudopun intended) of wannabe control freaks and end up with a closed thread deadhorse poke

sorry, do not want your spam

Sep 02 13 11:51 am Link

Photographer

Lovely Day Media

Vineland, New Jersey, US

Alexey Sunly wrote:
Are we talking about Lalaland, or cutthroat world of politics, fashion and global corporate warfare? Because tips for success in Lalaland are back in the Sandbox forum, because you know... that's where kids play tongue

If this is the cutthroat world of politics, then this discussion belongs in the soapbox. Unfortunately, the soapbox is closed. This thread will be shortly, if not for spamming then for soapboxing.

IBTL deadhorse

Sep 02 13 11:52 am Link