Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > For the fans of electronic/experimental music!

Model

Emil T

Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Dec 16 13 01:16 am Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Thanks for sharing Emil. What is your involvement with that? Is that your music? Tell us about it.

Thanks

Dec 16 13 03:50 am Link

Model

Emil T

Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Dean Johnson Photo wrote:
Thanks for sharing Emil. What is your involvement with that? Is that your music? Tell us about it.

Thanks

Yes, it is all mine. Sometimes I am doing some music projects of my own, usually electronic music and this is one of my most favorite ones and also one of the latest.
I used a short video I shot in Berlin to post it on youtube. Also, there are other tracks u can check (when following the link to this one). smile Hope somebody likes it! Cheers! tongue

Dec 16 13 08:54 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Cool stuff...a lot of my metal style is actually influenced by electronic music,its what makes my guitar licks sound different and not like most others(ie,I transpose keyboard lines into guitar licks and oftem build a new song around it)

I was half expecting the techno viking to break out somewhere

Dec 16 13 03:50 pm Link

Model

Emil T

Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Chris Rifkin wrote:
Cool stuff...a lot of my metal style is actually influenced by electronic music,its what makes my guitar licks sound different and not like most others(ie,I transpose keyboard lines into guitar licks and oftem build a new song around it)

I was half expecting the techno viking to break out somewhere

That sounds cool, where can I hear some of your stuff? smile

Dec 17 13 12:12 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Emil T wrote:

That sounds cool, where can I hear some of your stuff? smile

I posted a few links in a thread in this forum

Dec 17 13 12:54 pm Link

Digital Artist

007Nobody

Santa Ana, California, US

Very cool....what are you using to create your music???

Dec 18 13 12:23 pm Link

Model

Emil T

Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Chris Rifkin wrote:

I posted a few links in a thread in this forum

I checked it and it reminds me very much of a band I was listening in the past: Labyrinth. Cool! smile

Dec 19 13 12:46 am Link