Photographer

Bryan Benoit

Miami, Florida, US

Cool beans

Dec 21 13 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

ChadAlan

Los Angeles, California, US

Those are really great images Karl. I like that you and your images play a part in showing the beauty of those regions to all of us who are not familiar. Looks like you're giving Nat Geo a run for it's money smile

Congrats!

Dec 21 13 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Beautiful images Karl - well done Sir. smile

Dec 22 13 12:47 am Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Outstanding work

Dec 22 13 05:16 am Link

Retoucher

Marc Damon Retouch

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

CHAD ALAN wrote:
Those are really great images Karl. I like that you and your images play a part in showing the beauty of those regions to all of us who are not familiar. Looks like you're giving Nat Geo a run for it's money smile

Congrats!

They can't be published if you don't submit them. wink

Congrats on supporting and promoting one of your passions.

Dec 22 13 05:28 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Karl Johnston wrote:
I'm not a pro model photographer like many of you are, but I am a pro adventure and travel photographer, so here's a different glimpse into what life in that world is like.

Awesome imagery Karl!

I love nature, am a hiker and mountain climber... really enjoy your photography and think that your calendar is a really good idea, by incorporating the Cree language!

Awesome'ness!

Aho, matakuye oyasin!
(Lakota: "Greetings to all my relations!" also "we are all related" nature and humans!"

Dec 22 13 01:40 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thx all smile

Dec 22 13 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

E H

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Awesome work, gorgeous... I do agree with the in and out trips, get what you get on an edcuated guess. Miss so much,,, but it is either that or you get  "lost" or "consumed" by the work. Specializing in landscapes of what is around you, never leaving because you miss something. All a choice and chance we all got to make personally. Again awesome work...

Dec 22 13 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Marc Damon Retouch wrote:
They can't be published if you don't submit them. wink

Congrats on supporting and promoting one of your passions.

I've never actually submitted to nat geo though I have met a few of their assignment photographers, one of them in Alaska encouraged me to do an article on spec and see what they would say if I sent it along. I'd like to work on that this year, and if they aren't too interested..oh well..still probably a worthwhile project big_smile lol

Dec 22 13 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

P-cubed

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Congrats - great work in the calendar.  No wonder you were chosen for 4 images.  smile

Jan 12 14 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

m_s_photo

Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada

Cool stuff Karl.

Great shots and a unique opportunity. Not a lot of people out there with their shots on a Cree language calendar I suspect.

Jan 12 14 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

m_s_photo wrote:
Cool stuff Karl.

Great shots and a unique opportunity. Not a lot of people out there with their shots on a Cree language calendar I suspect.

P-cubed wrote:
Congrats - great work in the calendar.  No wonder you were chosen for 4 images.  smile

Cheers

Jan 12 14 04:59 pm Link

Photographer

picturephotos

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Very beautiful work.

Jan 12 14 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Los Angeles, California, US

This is clearly an "accomplishment" and worthy of a "Check Me Out." Good job, buddy.

Jan 12 14 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Richard Dubois Nudes wrote:
Very beautiful work.

RONALD NZ TAN wrote:
This is clearly an "accomplishment" and worthy of a "Check Me Out." Good job, buddy.

yikes oh boy now I'm blushing getting compliments from you two ..I regard both of you as cream of the crop pro model photographers Thanks big_smile

Jan 12 14 10:39 pm Link

Photographer

Singh Style Studio

Delhi, Delhi, India

Super...

Jan 13 14 11:00 pm Link