Photographer

TL Westgate

Altamonte Springs, Florida, US

So check out my latest film, TechSquad!

http://youtu.be/rov9m1KTafg

I made it for the 48 Hour Film Project and we won for Orlando. It's won a few other small fests and is in a few more. Hopefully I'll be visiting more fests over the next year and maybe can meet up with some local MMers to shoot, as I like to meet up when traveling.

Dec 24 13 09:52 am Link

Photographer

ChadAlan

Los Angeles, California, US

TL Westgate wrote:
So check out my latest film, TechSquad!

http://youtu.be/rov9m1KTafg

I made it for the 48 Hour Film Project and we won for Orlando. It's won a few other small fests and is in a few more. Hopefully I'll be visiting more fests over the next year and maybe can meet up with some local MMers to shoot, as I like to meet up when traveling.

So this was a 48 hour endeavor from concept to completion right? If so, that's pretty crazy! Shootin' the Breeze was also nicely done smile

Dec 25 13 02:32 am Link

Photographer

TL Westgate

Altamonte Springs, Florida, US

Yes, 48 hours tip to tail. Teams are given parameters and then draw their genre from a hat. So you don't know if you're going to have to make a zombie film, comedy, drama, sci fi, musical, the list goes on.

And this year every team had to have three parameters: a character named Don or Donna Bleshing who is a tightwad, a tablet, and use the line "Terrific, that is just terrific."

Dec 25 13 03:46 am Link

Photographer

ChadAlan

Los Angeles, California, US

TL Westgate wrote:
Yes, 48 hours tip to tail. Teams are given parameters and then draw their genre from a hat. So you don't know if you're going to have to make a zombie film, comedy, drama, sci fi, musical, the list goes on.

And this year every team had to have three parameters: a character named Don or Donna Bleshing who is a tightwad, a tablet, and use the line "Terrific, that is just terrific."

LOL, that makes it more fun.

Dec 25 13 10:30 pm Link