Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > FANFARE-LA photography show - Los Angeles

Photographer

Dan Dozer

Palm Springs, California, US

This is pretty exciting (at least for me anyway).   There is an upcoming photography show in two weeks in Santa Monica called FANFARE-LA and I've been selected as one of the 16 featured photographers from around the country for the show.  The show is for fine art nude, risque, and erotic photography.  They selected 8 of my photographs for the event.  The show is Jan 31 - Feb 2 and they are having their Premier "meet the artist" party that friday evening (I'll be there for that).  The show is at the Hamilton Galleries in Santa Monica on Ocean Avenue right near the Santa Monical Pier.  More info is on their face book page.

Jan 17 14 10:13 pm Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Can you show which images of yours were chosen? (links only if they're 18+)

Congrats, and good luck with the show.

Jan 18 14 06:00 am Link

Photographer

DLH Photo

Seattle, Washington, US

Grats!

Jan 18 14 08:22 am Link

Photographer

Dan Dozer

Palm Springs, California, US

Dean Johnson Photo wrote:
Can you show which images of yours were chosen? (links only if they're 18+)

Congrats, and good luck with the show.

I don't think that they would like it if I showed the images ahead of time.  When the show starts, they will have a virtual on-line gallery of all the images in the whow and you'll have to wait until then.

However, they do have an update on their facebook page that shows a number of images that will be in the show and one of mine is there.

Jan 18 14 01:16 pm Link