Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Model turned photographer wants reviews

Photographer

AlkonostPhotography

Glendale Heights, Illinois, US

I am an alternative model that along with my boyfriend decided to work behind the lens. We have a few pictures posted  on our site and really want feedback and a network of experienced photographers that we can learn from. Fortunately we do have a few supporters built from my modeling career, but that is a few and we could always use more..thanks so much and any advice out there would be welcomed!

Jan 18 14 09:51 am Link

Photographer

Nature Coast Lightworks

Tampa, Florida, US

Members can't critique your work in this forum. This is for accomplishements only. Try posting again in the critique forum.

jf

Jan 18 14 10:00 am Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Moderator Note!

AlkonostPhotography wrote:
I am an alternative model that along with my boyfriend decided to work behind the lens. We have a few pictures posted  on our site and really want feedback and a network of experienced photographers that we can learn from. Fortunately we do have a few supporters built from my modeling career, but that is a few and we could always use more..thanks so much and any advice out there would be welcomed!

You'll need to post this kind of request in the critique forum. I can move this thread there for you if you like or you can repost there.

Jan 18 14 11:57 am Link