Photographer

Cim209

Stockton, California, US

Hey guys, this is a weekly blog about highlighting talented and creative human beings. This week's highlight is a photographer name Karl Johnston.

http://demyx.com/blog/view/13509/highli … l-johnston

If you want to be next week's highlight then please inbox me and put "Highlight" on the subject.

Being a highlight on my site is free!

Feb 02 14 02:16 pm Link

Photographer

Laubenheimer

New York, New York, US

cimbruh wrote:
Hey guys, this is a weekly blog about highlighting talented and creative human beings. This week's highlight is a photographer name Karl Johnston.

If you want to be next week's highlight then please inbox me and put "Highlight" on the subject.

are you highlighting him here or on your website?

Feb 03 14 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

Is his MM profile active today?

Feb 03 14 03:56 pm Link

Model

Lumen Sky

Center Moriches, New York, US

it actually is, he changed his name to Illumine

Feb 03 14 04:14 pm Link

Model

Lumen Sky

KungPaoChic wrote:

how YOU doing though

Feb 03 14 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

Lumen Sky wrote:
how YOU doing though

I am active today tongue

And since I am here I will accept the Oscar since Karl can't be here to accept.

I'd like to thank God, my mom and Michael Jackson.

Feb 03 14 04:25 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

I'm confused by the OP.

Feb 03 14 04:37 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

Cherrystone wrote:
I'm confused by the OP.

Marco

Feb 03 14 04:39 pm Link

Model

Lumen Sky

KungPaoChic wrote:
Marco

POLO!

Feb 03 14 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

cimbruh wrote:

Are you copying website/MM profiles with permission or just doing this on your own?

I only saw the one highlight, amongst asshole art & people cutting off their penis.

Feb 03 14 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

Cherrystone wrote:

Are you copying website/MM profiles with permission or just doing this on your own?

I only saw the one highlight, amongst asshole art & people cutting off their penis.

You forgot girl poops in hand after clubbing and World's ugliest woman

holla!

Feb 03 14 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

Cim209

Stockton, California, US

L A U B E N H E I M E R wrote:

are you highlighting him here or on your website?

I'm highlighting them on my website

Feb 03 14 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

Cim209

Stockton, California, US

KungPaoChic wrote:

he deactivated it due to personal reasons.

Feb 03 14 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

Cim209

Stockton, California, US

Cherrystone wrote:
I'm confused by the OP.

what're you confused by?

Feb 03 14 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

Cim209

Stockton, California, US

Cherrystone wrote:

I'm planning to do a Q&A type setting and yes I got permission to copy their info from their website if they have one.

Feb 03 14 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

Cim209

Stockton, California, US

KungPaoChic wrote:

You forgot girl poops in hand after clubbing and World's ugliest woman

holla!

Haha, yeah my site has interesting articles too

Feb 03 14 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

cimbruh wrote:
he deactivated it due to personal reasons.

It's so hard to keep up

Call me crazy ( wouldn't be the first time) but I thought this is for MM members to post about their accomplishments so I  don't see how this fits the criteria for check me out. I would think an active member would have to post " hey check me out."

That and it's a rather dubious honor to be featured in between girl pooping in hand and World's Ugliest Woman.

Feb 03 14 07:02 pm Link

Photographer

Cim209

Stockton, California, US

KungPaoChic wrote:
It's so hard to keep up

Call me crazy ( wouldn't be the first time) but I thought this is for MM members to post about their accomplishments so I  don't see how this fits the criteria for check me out. I would think an active member would have to post " hey check me out."

That and it's a rather dubious honor to be featured in between girl pooping in hand and World's Ugliest Woman.

I would call you crazy and self-righteous or maybe even self-centered but don't assume this post is just for MM. I posted this thread somewhere else but the moderators moved it to here. Also Karl has had an MM account but he deactivated it, otherwise I wouldn't have found him if it wasn't for MM. So I hope that explains things on your end.

Second, members on my site can blog or post whatever they want, as long as it doesn't violate my terms. Someone posted a girl was caught pooping on her hand by security cameras, big deal. There are a lot more worst things out there in Facebook and other media sites.

So with that said, are you interested in being on the front page of my site or not? If not, then I won't blame you for just moving right on along.

Feb 03 14 07:22 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

cimbruh wrote:
I would call you crazy and self-righteous or maybe even self-centered but don't assume this post is just for MM. I posted this thread somewhere else but the moderators moved it to here. Also Karl has had an MM account but he deactivated it, otherwise I wouldn't have found him if it wasn't for MM. So I hope that explains things on your end.

Second, members on my site can blog or post whatever they want, as long as it doesn't violate my terms. Someone posted a girl was caught pooping on her hand by security cameras, big deal. There are a lot more worst things out there in Facebook and other media sites.

So with that said, are you interested in being on the front page of my site or not? If not, then I won't blame you for just moving right on along.

Yeah you can call me crazy -- I don't want to be featured next to the woman pooping in her hand.

You can call me self-righteous if you want as well but I am going to pass on the blog feature but thanks smile

But thanks I got a good laugh and it was a long day smile

Feb 03 14 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Cim209

Stockton, California, US

KungPaoChic wrote:

Yeah you can call me crazy -- I don't want to be featured next to the woman pooping in her hand.

You can call me self-righteous if you want as well but I am going to pass on the blog feature but thanks smile

But thanks I got a good laugh and it was a long day smile

No problem and thanks for stopping by smile

Feb 03 14 08:20 pm Link

Model

Lumen Sky

cimbruh wrote:

Dont be rude to my friends! and I am sorry i even tried to help you out! I actually was trying to help Karl out, but he seems to have enough issues on his own. Go spam elsewhere. That is what you are doing!

Feb 03 14 08:20 pm Link

Photographer

Cim209

Stockton, California, US

Lumen Sky wrote:

Dont be rude to my friends! and I am sorry i even tried to help you out! I actually was trying to help Karl out, but he seems to have enough issues on his own. Go spam elsewhere. That is what you are doing!

Whatever you issues you have with Karl is between you two. I don't know Karl personally but I'm doing this out of my own free will. I'm here to promote talented and creative people, I do not profit if I promote you guys on my other networks. What I am looking for is content on my site, it promotes you guys and there's no cost. It's a win-win situation.

Feb 03 14 08:32 pm Link

Photographer

KungPaoChic

cimbruh wrote:

Whatever you issues you have with Karl is between you two. I don't know Karl personally but I'm doing this out of my own free will. I'm here to promote talented and creative people, I do not profit if I promote you guys on my other networks. What I am looking for is content on my site, it promotes you guys and there's no cost. It's a win-win situation.

I don't have any issue with Karl and I don't think Lumen does either but since he isn't here it's kind of weird -- that's all.

Feb 03 14 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

OP - I think the point people are making here is that this is 'Check ME out' and not 'check somebody else out'.

Feb 04 14 12:48 am Link

Photographer

Solas

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

thx for the feature dude

and the laughs, everyone. <3

top o' the page ! (and most posts) this is brill.

Mar 20 14 08:20 pm Link