Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Check Me Out > Shoot Video Gets 700 Hits in 3 Days!

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Feel free to checkit out... the April 13th 'Poolhouse Bikini Shoot'... 17 models present at this 6 hour shoot.

http://vimeo.com/92275290

Apr 20 14 04:11 am Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos

Anaheim, California, US

Great location!  Looks like everyone had fun.  I recognized you (of course) and Edwin (He and I go back to the early 1990's PIC days) Charlie Kristine (I remember her from way back in the John Baie API Photo Days) and Laura Shodire.  I didn't see any other models I remember though.

Apr 20 14 04:29 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

I enjoyed the video.

Apr 20 14 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Kenzphotos wrote:
Great location!  Looks like everyone had fun.  I recognized you (of course) and Edwin (He and I go back to the early 1990's PIC days) Charlie Kristine (I remember her from way back in the John Baie API Photo Days) and Laura Shodire.  I didn't see any other models I remember though.

Hey Ken... yeah it was A BLAST!  Missya buddy!  Those Select Models shoots we hosted at your OC house in the early 2000's were very successful and loads of funtimes.  Let me know if you're ever heading back to the states... wink

Apr 21 14 12:34 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Jerry Nemeth wrote:
I enjoyed the video.

Thanks Jerry... let me know if you're ever in SoCal... free studio tour and invite to any future SM event... borat

Apr 21 14 07:26 am Link