Model

Steph_M_Snyder

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Published professional model looking to get published more often.  TFP is getting exhausting... I want to see results ! any takers?

Check out my instagram @steph_m_snyder
facebook.com/stephmsnyder2

much love
xoxo

Sep 27 14 11:06 am Link

Model

MelissaAnn

Seattle, Washington, US

Steph_M_Snyder wrote:
Published professional model looking to get published more often.  TFP is getting exhausting... I want to see results ! any takers?

Check out my instagram @steph_m_snyder
facebook.com/stephmsnyder2

much love
xoxo

Stop doing TF and start charging rates then. Have you tried posting an availability notice in your area, or browsing the casting calls?

Also keep in mind- you're a glamour/swimsuit model that doesn't do nudes, which means you're going to have a pretty tough time finding consistent paid work. There are hundreds of thousands of pretty girls your height willing to model bikinis and lingerie.

Edit- you may want to consider changing the last paragraph of your profile, because it's probably losing you a lot of paid work.

Oct 04 14 10:32 am Link

Photographer

MesmerEyes Photography

Galveston, Texas, US

MelissaAnn  wrote:

Stop doing TF and start charging rates then. Have you tried posting an availability notice in your area, or browsing the casting calls?

Also keep in mind- you're a glamour/swimsuit model that doesn't do nudes, which means you're going to have a pretty tough time finding consistent paid work. There are hundreds of thousands of pretty girls your height willing to model bikinis and lingerie.

Edit- you may want to consider changing the last paragraph of your profile, because it's probably losing you a lot of paid work.

Yeap, I agree with the bold especially.

Oct 11 14 01:58 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

MelissaAnn  wrote:

I agree!

Oct 12 14 02:53 am Link