Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Profoto Equipment barely used

Photographer

Kiran Patil

Newark, Delaware, US

SOLD

I have some Profoto Equipment that I bought a few months ago. It took them out of the package and tested them indoors extensively over a full day of shooting, but they have never actually been used on a job outside. If you want my opinion on them, feel free to message me. Everything is in like new condition.

1. Profoto B1 Air Location Kit. Includes TWO (2) B1 units, 2 batteries, AC rapid charger and car adapter. Does not include the backpack. SOLD

2. Profoto Air Remote TTL-C for B1 Air for Canon. SOLD

3. Profoto Cine Reflector Lite Production Kit. Includes the Cine Reflector housing, PAR insert, Fresnel lens, Diffusion glass, Super Wide Lens, Wide Lens, Medium Lens, Narrow Lens and Barndoors. This is the Lite version, which is lighter than the original version and attaches to the unit instead of having it's own yoke. It's basically a redesigned version 2 of the old unit. Asking $1400.

4. Profoto Zoom Reflector 2. Asking $150 SOLD

5. Profoto 5 Degree Grid for Zoom Reflector. Asking $100. SOLD

6. TWO (2) Plume Wafer 100 Hexoval units with Profoto Speedrings. I set it up once. I bought them to use for paramount lighting. No carry bag included. Asking $600 for BOTH units together.

All pricing INCLUDES shipping within the continental United States to a physical address (not a PO BOX). If paying via Paypal eCheck, I will wait for it to clear before I ship. If your paying vNia existing funds or credit card, I will ship right away. I will accept cash if you are picking it up in person.

Feb 17 15 11:41 pm Link