Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Being a Cthulhu-worshipping photographer

Photographer

highStrangeness

Carmichael, California, US

The best thing about worshiping Cthulhu is he doesn't give a shit about humans, whatsoever.

We who revere the Dread Cthulhu are free to do as we want.

Of course, when the star are just right, he will awaken from his dreaming death in R'lyeh and destroy the world.  Those who worship him are supposed to be given the honor being the first be eaten or killed.  The rest will go insane and watch the world plunged into darkness.

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
(In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.)

Feb 27 15 08:30 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

I had a date last night with a guy who was trying to tell me, in a loud bar, about spending 3 days camping on Nantucket Island during the snowstorm. He apparently saw some paintings of the Kraken drowning seafaring folk in a restaurant, then went back to the snowy campsite and ate a bunch of mushrooms.

You know, like people do.

Having forgotten the text message he sent to me three weeks ago, while on Nantucket exclaiming, "Monsters. Giant squids. The air is full of ghosts," he looked at me with a very serious expression and said, "My soul is still healing."

There was a woman sitting behind me, nursing her beer, and pretending not to listen to our conversation.

I deeply regret not going home with him. It would have been a most excellent experience.

Feb 27 15 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

highStrangeness

Carmichael, California, US

LOL.  Drugs can do strange things to people.

I imagine it's rather cold there, though.  That's the one I thing I like about living out here.  The winter is very mild.  It's been up to 72 degrees already, this month.

Feb 27 15 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Koryn wrote:
I had a date last night with a guy who was trying to tell me, in a loud bar, about spending 3 days camping on Nantucket Island during the snowstorm. He apparently saw some paintings of the Kraken drowning seafaring folk in a restaurant, then went back to the snowy campsite and ate a bunch of mushrooms.

Having forgotten the text message he sent to me three weeks ago, while on Nantucket exclaiming, "Monsters. Giant squids. The air is full of ghosts," he looked at me with a very serious expression and said, "My soul is still healing."

There was a woman sitting behind me, nursing her beer, and pretending not to listen to our conversation.

I deeply regret not going home with him. It would have been a most excellent experience.

Interesting date.    smile

Feb 27 15 10:32 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

aspergianLens wrote:
LOL.  Drugs can do strange things to people.

I imagine it's rather cold there, though.  That's the one I thing I like about living out here.  The winter is very mild.  It's been up to 72 degrees already, this month.

Yeah, it was around 10 degrees Fahrenheit when he was sleeping outside.

Feb 28 15 07:44 am Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Koryn wrote:

*gasp* not trust fund boy?

Mar 01 15 05:09 pm Link