Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS - Cameras

Photographer

Fotographic Aspirations

Long Beach, California, US

Olympus E500 w/14-42 mm lens, original box, charger etc... $ 200

Konica Minolta 7D $ 450 - Here is the Craigslist ad : Konica Minolta 7D , the last of the great Minolta line, below is an overall review of the camera, please refer to it before asking questions - http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/konicaminolta7d

I am offering the camera, charger, 2 battery, flash adapter, Sigma 28~80mm zoom, Sigma 70~210 zoom, Sigma 70~300 macro zoom, 50 mm 1.7 Minolta, Vivitar 1.4x multiplier . The camera has never had any problems everything works as factory new and still has the amazing Minolta " kier-chunk " sound. Firmware update to 1.1 so no fear of " first frame black " issues. This is solid well taken care of gear, and trusted enough to ride shotgun in my main camera bag as a back up camera, knowing that demanding clients will continue to get great images, if my main camera goes dead cockroach.

The cool part about the Konica Minolta series is that it pioneered the " A " mount system, later the design was sold to Sony, meaning that many Sony lens also fit and work with 100 % interchangeability !

Cast from a chunk of Magnesium , makers no longer produce such units that can stand the test of time like this unit can. Everything you will buy today is 98% high impact plastic to maximize cost savings for the maker.

Why am I selling ? This unit and the great lens set / gear that I have for it makes for a very heavy 2 camera bag set up (getting older now and my lower back takes a hit) also many of my clients today are asking that I be able to provide video if needed. With that said I just love this camera, after more than 30 years in the photography business it is on my top 4 cameras to own, so don't make offers, the price is carved into stone, if no one buys, it will take its rightful place in my collectors camera case.

So your interested but can't swallow the price :-( Look at it this way, try to find this range of lens (4 of them) on eBay, Amazon, here on Craigslist ... you would spend maybe $ 500 ~ 900 that would be used, at that point the camera is free, also the huge base of Sony owners might purchase the lens set alone. In fact if it does not sell I will resell the lens myself , keeping my favorite :-)

Cash and carry, sold as is (your welcome to test before purchase), pick up in Long Beach CA, all the standard no scam stuff applies, no Paypal etc.....

Mar 01 15 12:08 pm Link